Lebed 12

The Lebed 12 was a Russian general purpose plane introduced in early 1917. It saw service through the remainder of the war and was used extensively by both sides in the civil wars. It was the most highly produced Russian designed aircraft of World War I and equipped four divisions as well as several training schools. The Lebed 12 was armed with a single Colt-Browning machine gun and could carry a small bomb load.

My version has two skins. I have included my skinning templates, decals for the Lebed version insignia for the tail and fuselage, and Peter01's data for the Colt-Browning machine gun. Installation instructions for the gun data are included in a separate text file, included with the download.

Credits:
My thanks to Ojcar for making the FM file for this plane, and for making adjustments for the machine gun and loadouts.
Thanks to Peter01 for making the improved data for the Colt-Browning machine gun.
Thanks to Crowford for correcting how I placed the decals.

Installation instructions:
For FE1: Unzip the file and move the folder named "Lebed12" into the FirstEagles/Objects/Aircraft folder. To install the gun, follow the instructions in the file named "InstructionsForInstallingGuns".

For FE2: Unzip the file and move the folder named "Lebed12" into the FirstEagles/Objects/Aircraft folder. Then in the FirstEagles/Objects/Decals folder, create a new folder named "Lebed12". Move the folder named "D" from the Aircraft/Lebed12 folder into the Decals/Lebed12 folder you just made. To install the gun, follow the instructions in the file named "InstructionsForInstallingGuns".