Sign in to follow this  
Ironbostik

Italian Navy Harrier

Ciao Guys...

I am having a little problem while flying the Italian Navy Harrier in Odyssey Dawn mod. When on the flight deck one of the two outriggers doesn't touch the floor. Thought problem was on the landing gear section of the data.ini file, so I copied the one from the Harrier of Desert Storm (which is working) but no luck...

Any idea how to solve it?

Attaching a screenshot to show what I am talking about

10911396_10205573086273472_724218199576210841929_10205573086313473_6556268742863

if the aircraft is not experiencing any abnormalities (like flipping over and/or blowing up), I wouldn't worry about it!!

• Like 1

Well...one side I agree, but when you just ended a short landing and as soon as the aircraft touches down starts to roll left and right from one outrigger to another is not so nice! I am sure that it has to do with the Carrier flight deck...anyway I was just asking for some suggestion...!

Never mind...I solved! Had to play a bit with the numbers of Flight Deck height in Carrier data file and as well on the Landing Gears stroke length in the aircraft data. Now I have all 4 gears touching the ground and without the effect of gear wheels passing partially through the deck!

Thanks!

• Like 1