UK_Widowmaker

Thank you America

jail is too good for him and his backwards followers. I just wish he was put into general population.

Life inprisonement: too much tax payer's money.

Death sentence: a house for a lonely homeless FMJ.

Life inprisonement: too much tax payer's money.

Death sentence: a house for a lonely homeless FMJ.

I'd agree, unfortunately many of them like to die as martyrs for their followers. Look at what happened in France. Those animals obliged the GIGN troops to return fire and so they died. I wished they could suffer all pains of hell while imprisoned here on Earth.

Edited by blaze95
  • Like 1

IOt is said that the Kurdish use women soldiers because for those guys, being killed by a woman is a dishonor and they don't go to paradise as matryr.

IOt is said that the Kurdish use women soldiers because for those guys, being killed by a woman is a dishonor and they don't go to paradise as matryr.

Ha! I didn't know that, well said mate.

I'd agree, unfortunately many of them like to die as martyrs for their followers. Look at what happened in France. Those animals obliged the GIGN troops to return fire and so they died. I wished they could suffer all pains of hell while imprisoned here on Earth.

Please don't refer to these filthy scum as 'Animals'

There's not a single animal on Earth, that would behave as appallingly as this

• Like 1

Please don't refer to these filthy scum as 'Animals'

There's not a single animal on Earth, that would behave as appallingly as this

My apologies, you're right mate. I really need to improve my English, sometimes I use the wrong words.

• Like 1

I'd agree, unfortunately many of them like to die as martyrs for their followers. Look at what happened in France. ... I wished they could suffer all pains of hell while imprisoned here on Earth.

You have a pointhere : if wesend them to jail for life, in a secret jail to be forever forgotten rather than offer them the death they want, they will not be anymore offer an example to other wouldbe terrorrists

Hopefully he stays there and isn't traded away for something inconsequential.......