Sign in to follow this  
Nyghtfall

H&MS-12 Outlaws Tail Logo

Hey there,

At the monent I'm working on an OA-4M updatepack, that contains all planes and units. For some time H&MS-12 Outlaws had a small "Outlaw" on the tail of their planes. Does anyone have a good picture of it or maybe has decalsheets from OA-4M-modelkits that contain that little man and can provide a scan of it? Thanks for your help!

post-89464-0-12628200-1421515852.jpg

Well, now that you say it...I can see it too. Sometimes one doesn't see the obvious. :biggrin:

Maybe I can go from there...changing some picture of Yosemite Sam accordingly. Should work at least as a stopgap, if it doesn't turn out good.

Thanks!

i think this is from the same picture as you show above just a bit larger

post-15260-0-34414700-1421521214.jpg

that's not that hard ...

take that large format picture above, and just start creating layers, and repaint the figure by hand. I'd work with at LEAST a 1024x template. You can always reduce in size after tga creation.

No different from doing nose art decals

post-43212-0-48688600-1421529755_thumb.jpg

yep  one to it being yosemite sam,  and two PS it adding a crossed  bandoleer and flare out the guns abit at the muzzles. zap out the color and there you go

you'll have the rootinest tootinest decal ever to get slapped on a tail.

this is kind of what I meant ...  you can use this as a starting point, or ?????

that's a quick and dirty base (20 minutes) more shading/detail will be needed of course, but when reduced down to 512, may not show

but, it's a start

@Wrench: That's a great start, thanks. Will definitely help me.

@Nengayou: Great picture! Thanks. Did you do the decals? The Samurai-Patch seems like a good addition. :)

Finally done! I used Wrench's template, added Nengajyou's decal from the screenshot, repainted everything and changed some bits over the screenshotdecal to get closer to the photo. I like the result. :)

Thanks to all involved here!

post-89464-0-42884900-1421594827_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

that's what I'm talkin' bout!!

good work!

• Like 1