Sign in to follow this  
EricJ

Su-25 United Nations [Fictional]

Su-25 United Nations [Fictional]

This was a request and he said it was okay to make it public. Nothing too special as the aircraft is all white with some weathering to break up the color. Other than that it's fairly simple, and with the Su-25 select "Su-25 UN" in the drop down menu for the Paint scheme.

• Like 1

I'm just back from two years with the UN mission in the Congo as Chief Loggie. My ac fleet actually included 4 Ukrainian Hinds and 3 South African Rooivalk AH. We used them well. Very well. Would have loved to have had some Frogfoots (Frogfeet?) though!

Mike

I guess, I like and prefer the -25T more than the normal Frogfoot, I'm a precision weapons kind of guy and suck with visual targeting and engagement, one of the reasons I don't fly the Su-33 much anymore.  It doesn't have that capability so not interested.