Remember our earlier discussion regarding shrapnel, and how it was implemented only as a visual effect? How it would be nice if we could have active, effective, damage-causing shrapnel? Look what popped up during one of my late-nite dll perusing sessions... :biggrin:

shrapnel0rm.jpg

hmmmm ... I can feel a disturbance in the force Fubar512 ... :) .... however will that values only apply to the missile? The DLL is named MissileObject.dll ....

hmmmm ...  I can feel a disturbance in the force Fubar512 ... :) .... however will that values only apply to the missile? The DLL is named MissileObject.dll ....

Missiles and bombs for now.....I'm working on trying to get the AAA rounds identified as such :cool:

Oh, uh, boy and stuff. Just what we need, another thing to worry about while on an

attack run. :huh:

Nah, I jest. Good find. Could add a new dimension to the whole dealio.

I just wish the NATO side could get a SAM that works to even things a bit...

I just wish the NATO side could get a SAM that works to even things a bit...

The only problem is that the OPFOR rarely fly any OCA missions. In campaign mode it's usually always our side who is taking the fight to them. The exception is if I select an intercept mission in the single mission mode. And then they are so far out, they rarely get close to the base.

Storm

That is, of course, under current campaign conditions.

Future, as in after the purported patch, campaigns may have the NATO crew in their

heels. This is when a bit of protection would be very nice.

Not to mention of the odd foray by the opposition as it stands now. They did exist,

and should be included just for that reason, IMHO.