IA 58 A Pucara (fortress)

El FMA IA-58 Pucará (fortaleza) es un bimotor turbohélice de diseño y construcción argentina, que voló por primera vez el 20 de agosto de 1969.

está diseñado para operar en pequeñas, y no necesariamente preparadas, pistas de tierra, en posiciones de combate adelantadas.

Su misión primordial es la de apoyo a tierra, antihelicópteros y especialmente misiones COIN (contrainsurgencia)

El pack contiene el Pucara A de la fuerza aerea argentina y de la fuerza aerea uruguaya (con sus respectivos skins y decals)

Creditos:

modelo 3d, skins y decals: JuanchoGomez

Cabina y texturas: Claudio Tripe y Nicolas Fumo

10933796_651530974968982_1940567002821242314_n.jpg?oh=0f45d5604d942bce8e7013001d57a632&oe=556C32F7

The FMA IA-58 Pucará (fortress) is a twin-engine turboprop argentine design and construction. which fly for first time in august 20 of 1969.

It is designed to operate in small and unprepared airfield's in advanced combat positions

Its primary mission is Close Air Suport, anti helicopter and counterinsurgency missions

This contains the full aircraft Pucara A of Argentine Air Force and Uruguayan Air Force (whit skins and decals)

• Like 3

El terror de cualquier helicoptero es que lo derribe un avión.

Excellent model and nice cockpit! :good:   Now we have a new Pucara in our sim. We need a Camo skin to use it in the Malvinas scenario.

PD: I speak in English so everybody in the forum can understand. 

Edited by mono27

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Spinners

View File [Fictional] Tu-16 'Badger A' Fuerza Aérea Argentina
      Tupolev Tu-16 'Badger-A' for STRIKE FIGHTERS 2
      This is a very simple mod of the stock AI Third Wire Tu-16 to give a flyable (and fictional) Tu-16 in service with the Fuerza Aérea Argentina with markings for Grupo 1 (grey) and Grupo 2 (silver) in the 1960's to early 1980's era.

COCKPIT
      There is not really a totally suitable pit for this aircraft so I've decided not to include one but you will be sat in the right place (offset to port) and you will have a gun sight and a ground mapping radar. 

INSTRUCTIONS
      1. From the AIRCRAFT folder drag and drop the Tu-16_FAA folder into your Aircraft folder.
      2. From the DECALS folder drag and drop the Tu-16_FAA folder into your Decals folder.
      That's it! 

FLYING THE BADGER
      It's so easy to scrape the tail when taking off so let the Badger 'auto take-off' by setting flaps and full power, release the brakes and the nose will lift at 260kmh and it will lift off the runway soon after. I've had good results by releasing my bombs at 10km away from the target whilst at 6,000m altitude but the Badger will happily cruise at 9,000m and at that height you should release your bombs at about 12km away from the target or just a bit more. Remember that the Badger has a fixed forward-firing 23mm cannon so if your bombs miss the fuel tank then get down nice and low and take it out that way!
      To help you land the Badger I've added fake airbrakes which will slow you down enough so it's just a matter of lining up the runway from a fair old distance and making a nice 'greaser' of a landing. It does sometimes help to push the stick forward to overcome the bounciness of the landing gear.

CREDITS
      As always, thanks to Third Wire for a great little game/sim.
      And, finally, thanks to everyone in the wider Third Wire community.
      Regards 
      Spinners
      Version 2 - October 28th, 2023

Submitter Spinners Submitted 09/04/2010 Category What If Hangar  
    • By Spinners
      Tupolev Tu-16 'Badger-A' for STRIKE FIGHTERS 2
      This is a very simple mod of the stock AI Third Wire Tu-16 to give a flyable (and fictional) Tu-16 in service with the Fuerza Aérea Argentina with markings for Grupo 1 (grey) and Grupo 2 (silver) in the 1960's to early 1980's era.

COCKPIT
      There is not really a totally suitable pit for this aircraft so I've decided not to include one but you will be sat in the right place (offset to port) and you will have a gun sight and a ground mapping radar. 

INSTRUCTIONS
      1. From the AIRCRAFT folder drag and drop the Tu-16_FAA folder into your Aircraft folder.
      2. From the DECALS folder drag and drop the Tu-16_FAA folder into your Decals folder.
      That's it! 

FLYING THE BADGER
      It's so easy to scrape the tail when taking off so let the Badger 'auto take-off' by setting flaps and full power, release the brakes and the nose will lift at 260kmh and it will lift off the runway soon after. I've had good results by releasing my bombs at 10km away from the target whilst at 6,000m altitude but the Badger will happily cruise at 9,000m and at that height you should release your bombs at about 12km away from the target or just a bit more. Remember that the Badger has a fixed forward-firing 23mm cannon so if your bombs miss the fuel tank then get down nice and low and take it out that way!
      To help you land the Badger I've added fake airbrakes which will slow you down enough so it's just a matter of lining up the runway from a fair old distance and making a nice 'greaser' of a landing. It does sometimes help to push the stick forward to overcome the bounciness of the landing gear.

CREDITS
      As always, thanks to Third Wire for a great little game/sim.
      And, finally, thanks to everyone in the wider Third Wire community.
      Regards 
      Spinners
      Version 2 - October 28th, 2023

• By 1309mariano

View File Dassault/FMA Rafale EA-2/DA
      BACKSTORY: 
      In 2014, with the Mirage retirement in mind, Argentina started a competition to decide wich plane was going to replace it in the near future. Due to the strategic position of the country and the abundance of resources, the contest ended up having various options: the F/A-18E/F, the Tejas MK1 and MK2, the Gripen, the Su-30, the MiG-35, the J-10CE and the Rafale, all with unique variants to fill the needs of the Argentinian Air Force.
      The chosen plane was the Rafale. The Argentinian Ministry of Defence agreed on 18 planes, 12 Rafale EA-2s and 4 Rafale DAs. The Rafale EA-2 is an advanced variant of the Rafale F4, equipped with AESA radar and Conformal Fuel Tanks. It can fire the MBDA MICA missiles, along with some russian ordenance. This is because Dassault, Argentina and Russia agreed to replace the british parts with russian parts in the exchange of Argentina buying and equipping the Rafale with russian precise guided munitions.
      The Argentinian Rafale participated in various exercises with NATO and eastern side countries, like the "ECOAS I", where the Argentinian pilots showed its great ability to fly low, "sinking" the USS George Bush.
      Special thanks to JAT81500, for releasing the Dassault Rafale F4,  wich is used as the Dassault Rafale EA-2
      And ThirdWire, for this amazing sim, that I love and play almost everyday...

I hope you enjoy this mod as much as I do.
      Have a good flight!
      Good hunting!

Submitter 1309mariano Submitted 01/08/2022 Category What If Hangar  
    • By 1309mariano
      BACKSTORY: 
      In 2014, with the Mirage retirement in mind, Argentina started a competition to decide wich plane was going to replace it in the near future. Due to the strategic position of the country and the abundance of resources, the contest ended up having various options: the F/A-18E/F, the Tejas MK1 and MK2, the Gripen, the Su-30, the MiG-35, the J-10CE and the Rafale, all with unique variants to fill the needs of the Argentinian Air Force.
      The chosen plane was the Rafale. The Argentinian Ministry of Defence agreed on 18 planes, 12 Rafale EA-2s and 4 Rafale DAs. The Rafale EA-2 is an advanced variant of the Rafale F4, equipped with AESA radar and Conformal Fuel Tanks. It can fire the MBDA MICA missiles, along with some russian ordenance. This is because Dassault, Argentina and Russia agreed to replace the british parts with russian parts in the exchange of Argentina buying and equipping the Rafale with russian precise guided munitions.
      The Argentinian Rafale participated in various exercises with NATO and eastern side countries, like the "ECOAS I", where the Argentinian pilots showed its great ability to fly low, "sinking" the USS George Bush.
      Special thanks to JAT81500, for releasing the Dassault Rafale F4,  wich is used as the Dassault Rafale EA-2

Have a good flight!
      Good hunting!

• By 1309mariano

View File Chengdu J-10AR "Ehécatl"
      Chengdu J-10A-AR "Ehécatl"
      This model is a approximation of how a Chengdu J-10 might look if it was in service with the Argentinian Air Force, being part of the 6to Grupo de Caza y Ataque, belonging to the VI Brigada Aérea. 
      As many of you might know, Argentina is planning to modernize its air force, and one of the jets that has been considered is the J-10, coming along with the JF-17, the MiG-35 and the MiG-29 (I should work on one of those).
      The model, though, is not accurate. The offer made by China considers the J-10CE, an export version of the J-10C.
      This plane can carry Chinese and Russian weapons, and Argentinian Mk-series bombs.
      The aircraft will appear on the list as "Chengdu J-10A-AR "Ehécatl".
      The adding of the -AR is just a formality.
      To install it, you will need to copy and paste the folders in your SF2 mod folder, following basic mod installation proccess.
      In the folder >>J10AR-Final Version<< you will find 4 folders. These are:
      Aircraft >> J-10A
      Decals >> J-10A
      Flight >> FLIGHTENGINE.INI
      Weapons >> KometaTankC // KometaTankW
      Special thanks to:
      Erwin_Hans and InSky, for the fantastic model they made of the Dragon...
      Franconinja14, who made the skin for the plane...
      Stipe, for the MiG-29M3 "Hyper Fulcrum" and its HUD, that I used for this mod...
      Spinners, for the Kometa and its tanks, wich I use in this mod...
      Eagle114th, for the screenshots, giving me tips and helping with everything (this guy is a genius)...

Have a good flight!
      Good hunting!

Submitter 1309mariano Submitted 08/09/2021 Category What If Hangar  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..