Hi. I ran ito an intresting situation. All of my browsers getting an „This webpage is not available” message since saturday. I tried both of my rig and even my phone gets the same message if I try to find it via wi_fi. I checked the firewall, browser, router settings/blockings etc, all was OK. Checked for cockroaches, wooden horses etc, system is clean. All poimg attempts timed out. Can't even get here from a google search. Based on the symthomes either my IP is being blocked by the site or something screws up on my end that I missed. Can someone see on your end if something is there, meantime I try to dig further on my end.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerly, logan4

Note: this message was posted via mobile internet from my phome.

This is a known issue which I'm hoping will be resolved in the newest software release. When you bounce between the desktop and mobile access the OS system thinks it's a security breach and automatically blocks your IP. To avoid this log out of your account before changing to your mobile and visa versa. I have cleared your IP and it should be resolved. If you have any other problems let me know. I apologize for this it's annoying and I thought removing the mobile skin would help but apparently it doesn't.

You can always email directly should this happen again my name at combatace dot com.

Just to let you know Erik. I can reach the site on my iPad Mini (iOS 8.1.2) and my PC ((Win XP /IE 8?) At the same time, no problem logged in. Although i can't go back and edit a post on the iPad. Strange.

Thank you very much Eric.  :drinks:

No need for apology, we are bound by our software creators imagination while creating this stuff. I know you do more than everything to iron out stuff we are not even aware of. Thank you for that!

I only logged in with my mobile on monday and tuesday to post the message. Before that saturday/sunday I only used my regular laptop. Could be a case of traveling from Hungary to Netherlands a week ago?

Thanks again!

Sorry Eric its me again.

Seems I'm locked again. But at least I know what run. I have a new video applicaton which ran the same time as chrome which also has some plugin in chrome too. Since chrome run fine so far without issue it seems the player causes some false stuff that triggers the lockout on the server when runs together with it.

Unfortunate so likely will have to uninstall that software to keep peace on the server.

Sorry for the inconvonience.

Logan4

Can you pass me your IP at home in PM and let me know if it's static or not? Thank you.