UK_Widowmaker

Cure for Cancer (more simple than we thought?)

Don't antibiotics kill bacterias?!

They did - but we keep being told that due to widespread use of antibiotics they are not as effective as they once were. Still if they can remedy Cancer that's a good thing

Understand...I learned more about cancer in the last 5 years than I ever wanted to fucking know.

There are several different varieties of cancer...solid mass tumors (sarcomas) only being one kind.  This does nothing to deal with blood cancers.

Also, sarcomas become resistant...and can grow back.  I watched a sarcoma the size of an orange melt under treatment, becoming a size of a golf ball, which was then removed.

Then it grew back...and melted again under chemo.  This time we removed the bone it came out of.

Then it grew back...and kept growing.  Chemo didn't work.  Liquid nitrogen just pissed it off.  Fucking radiation like what you get from a nuclear reactor didn't work...nothing did.

I will believe a treatment works when it kills the cancer cells...and they don't come back.

FC

• Like 4

Don't antibiotics kill bacterias?!

They just ruin your own immune system.

I don't believe in any chems. ANd in modern medicine. I just cannot trust. They either treat only the symptoms but not the illness... OR they just cause addiction for business and if you stop taking pills illness comes back.   That reminds me of what Fastcargo said about the tumor.

I think cancer is a symptom itself and not the main problem... Every one of us have cancer cells... but healthy people have immune system that keeps them at bay.

plastics everywhere, chems in everything, radiation, GMO, trashfood, tons of unnecessary vaccines.. and we are surprised...

Then why is the cancer incidence rate going down?  Yep, not just the cure rate, but incidence rate?

Why is the longevity rate continuing to head upward?

Why are diseases like measles having outbreaks again?  And at the center of it, anti-vaccine idiots?  Because polio was just SO much better...

Why is it if all this shit that supposedly is bad for us do we live longer, grow taller, and except for the 'eating too much' part, are generally healthier?

FC

• Like 1

I don't buy this, at least, it's not a one stop, cure-all for cancer. It'll be like everything else, it'll help assist some people with certain types, especially in combination with other treatments-- and that's great, but a standalone 'cure'? No. I'd like to believe this, but I can't. I say this because of the goddamned efficiency of my wife's cancer, which is (apparently) chemo and radio resistant and rapidly mutates while shedding non-resistant cells while still creating new skin mets-- and this is while she's receiving an antibiotic treatment for something else entirely. I'm with FC on this. Once something is available that can kill cancerous and pre-cancerous cells cold, without any hint of resistance or propagation, and when medical researchers across the planet are in agreement about it, then, I'll be optimistic about it.

...and since you guys brought it up, Fuck (with a capital F) anti-vaxxers. All of them, everywhere, preferably with something blunt. They, and their arrogant anti-intellectualism and conspiracy theories are a blight on our society that is causing untold harm to us all.

• Like 2

Then why is the cancer incidence rate going down?  Yep, not just the cure rate, but incidence rate?

Why is the longevity rate continuing to head upward?

Why are diseases like measles having outbreaks again?  And at the center of it, anti-vaccine idiots?  Because polio was just SO much better...

Why is it if all this shit that supposedly is bad for us do we live longer, grow taller, and except for the 'eating too much' part, are generally healthier?

FC

Perhaps that's true where you are living... US of A...  but here anyone would come up with such statistics (life expectancy and health rate) would be laughed in the face...  Even the most optimistic (=manipulated) statistics say that life expectancy has dropped 3-5years for women and 5-8 for men. Our generation may be healthier, but only because we grown up in a different world. Look at children's health today...  diabetes, auto-immune, cancer, all the rest, increasing fast. No matter they receive four times more vaccines... about 25 before the age of 3 (compulsory)  they are not healthier. Contrary. And we have free health care!

While at it, vaccination. There is no need to fall into the other extreme. Of course the denial of the most basic prevention is of course mean stupidity. Agreed. I was given  five or six vaccines, typhus, paralysis, measles, difteria, tetanus etc. But not 25.... for what??

But the other side of the coin is outright charlatanism what they make with - most remarkably with flu. In elementary school they still teach biology... as we learned 30 years ago, and the second time in high school ten years later on biology specialized class. And they still teach the same. My old classmates (two of them are GPs currently) say the same, my own GP says the same and she recommended me to stay away from that shit. There is NO antidote against mutating viruses which change in every two weeks. Never was. Lie. Comma.  Did flu disappear? No. The number of cases are the same. There is epidemic every year, like it was, 20 or 30 years ago. A couple of people died every year, whose body had been weakened by other illness or their heart could not bear high temperature.

I had flu the last time in 2007. cough and headache for a day or two. Those people who received the "vaccine" (some workplaces forced people to get it)  they caught flu anyway, almost without exception. And they were sick for weeks  not days. My friend was the same like me, almost never been ill. He received the stuff (unintentionally in a mixed antidote) and he got sick immediately  for three weeks. After then he had pneumonia, and finally they operated out his tonsils. Since then he catches cold or any other illness in every month. Flu included.

So Fuck all the charlatans, and their propaganda servants, they can kiss may Ass with capital A.

Like lottery is the tax for those who are stupid for maths, flu antidote is the tax of people who failed to learn biology. Human stupidity and gullibility is our greatest enemy...

In my view modern and traditional medicine should work hand in hand together. There are things only modern medicine can handle and there are things that traditional medicine handles with a less harmful/damaging way. Mother nature already created all antidotes for all illnesses if it was not so mankind would have vanished a long time ago.

There is a great effect of the patient's attitude also in the illness. If someone succumbs to it that person will have trouble lots of them. 

Your body will assist you in healing but you have to give the right and positive commands for it.

SayWhat: I can not prove with statistics and will not care to prove it either...

A suggestion, if you can, then have your wife eat the inner seed of a peach pit, 2-3 piece a day it can help her body fight the cancer. The seed contains a glucose form that only can be broken up by cancer cells and by those doing it they get access to a compound that kills them. Healthy cells can not break down this and will have no effect on them. 

You will not find this in modern medicine as they can not patent items that nature already created for millennias.

It is not a miracle pill so not expect day 1 results. Not perfect but will aid in the fighting.