Sign in to follow this  
Spinners

District of Columbia ANG F-4M's

McDonnell Douglas Phantom F-4M - 121st Tactical Fighter Squadron, District of Columbia Air National Guard, 1984

USAFF-4MPHANTOM02_zps26e2f2a4.jpg

USAFF-4MPHANTOM03_zps843e3680.jpg

USAFF-4MPHANTOM04_zps78681116.jpg

USAFF-4MPHANTOM05_zpsd1448229.jpg

• Like 1

My home city

I'm surprised no one has done a DCANG skin for the F-4D, F-105D, or F-100C.

Good stuff!

I have the D for sure in a Phantom skins pack released a few years ago, and possibly a Thud in the ANG/Reserve pack i released tho not100% on that. There is also a F-100 ANG set by Wrench that may have DC in it.

At Spinners, i'll take it you jimmied your own tail? The strip cutting the ANG badge looks familiar, but i didnt shadow the DC. looks damn nice tho!

I have the D for sure in a Phantom skins pack released a few years ago, and possibly a Thud in the ANG/Reserve pack i released tho not100% on that. There is also a F-100 ANG set by Wrench that may have DC in it.

At Spinners, i'll take it you jimmied your own tail? The strip cutting the ANG badge looks familiar, but i didnt shadow the DC. looks damn nice tho!

Thanks will check it out.

Spinner's work is pretty spot on to the real thing

F-4D_121st_TFS_DC_Air_National_Guard_198

Hi guys - I used the stock F-4D skin from the DLC skin pack but added the Spey nozzles and Marconi ARI.18228 Radar Warning Receiver. The slimers are overpainted and then added back as decals so that they sit OVER the 'DC'.