Sign in to follow this  
flightdude

Helicopter Main Rotor

Hi fellow flyers wonder if anyone knows how to solve the bug with main rotors stopping in flight after a while but still flying with main rotors seized any ideas I do get a message saying bingo fuel but I have checked all fuel amounts and read 100% in helo data and mission ini

Cheers

flightdude

Helo yakarov79 sorry about that lol... Yeah its when I have a least 4 helo's and I am flying the number 1 helo I am flying a fair distance and the other 3 call out bingo fuel 3/4 of the way I have checked fuel totals in the mission ini and this said 100% the helo's are Yankee Pirate helo's UH-1D and CH-47 I am running SFP1 after converting UH-1D and CH-47 Data files texture and all the other associated data/ini from Unicode file system to Ansi code file for SFP1 I have adjusted the mission radius in the aircraft data file to see if that makes a difference but does not so not sure why this happens ok on short missions but not long distance missions like 20-40 minutes flight..

Cheers

flightdude

the helo's are Yankee Pirate helo's UH-1D and CH-47 I am running SFP1 after converting UH-1D and CH-47 Data files texture and all the other associated data/ini from Unicode file system to Ansi code file for SFP1 I have adjusted the mission radius in the aircraft data file to see if that makes a difference but does not so not sure why this happens ok on short missions but not long distance missions like 20-40 minutes flight..

Post the Dataini. Sounds like the fuel amount and fuel flow have been changed.