Sign in to follow this  
riccisj

How To Install Razbam Cockpit In SF2V A-6 with Superpack

Does anyone know which files need to be copied to get the Razbam cockpits to work with the SuperPack addon?  I know the cockpit directory but what about the other .ini files?

Hi riccisj

All I copied from Razbam was the cockpit folder  and the COCKPIT.ini file.

Each plane ini file needs the \\ removed from the CockpitDataFile

so CockpitDataFile=A-6E_COCKPIT.ini instead of \\CockpitDataFile=A-6E_COCKPIT.ini

Cheers

Snapper 21

snapper 21 - I'll give that a go.  What about the folder and files in the cockpit directory from the A-6 Superpack install.  Did you let those remain (looks like they have something to do with the CCIP addon) or delete the cockpit directory and replace with the Razbam.  

Thanks for your help.

Update:  I deleted the cockpit folder and replaced with the Razbam version along with the cockpit.ini.  I now have the cockpit in game but things are looking a little blurry, I did have this working earlier with clearer gauges but cannot remember how I got there.

I had that problem too and it was a graphics setting for the game and nothing I'd done to the plane.

On some cockpits out there, they're blurry unless I set the cockpit graphics to unlimited. Even on high settings, some can be blurry.

I figured out the blurry problem with the Razbam cockpit,  set cockpit detail to high not unlimited.  

Make sure you don't have the Razbam FLIGHTENGINE.ini in your Flight folder; it's old and screws everything up.