Hi people i wanna ask what to use for Strike fighters 2 i mean on effects mods etc. explosion realism what to use which one to download ? thanks!

Anything by stary....dl section is a treasure chest to be explored...beware ...once in you will soon fill ur hd :)

I'd really recommend NOT the latest Unified effects pack with update I did around 2010 or 2011 but older Hollywood Explosions package. Unified fx package is somewhat broken in several aspects, reasons unkonw, at least I wasn't able to track some odd behaviours myself.

anyway, I am fiddling with some effects from scratch, new ones will be uploaded as individual ones (say chaff and flares pack, flak effects pack etc) for people to pick up the ones they like looks of

If you want full campaigns, Operation Desert Storm and Operation Darius are pretty damn nice. ODS obviously is about the Gulf War, while Operation Darius is a fictional war set in 2012 between a coalition and Iran.

Before you decide to go for Operation Darius thinking that you will get the most modern planes (up to the F-35 and F-22), be aware Iran also gets J-10s and the S-300 SAM system, which will ruin your face pretty quickly. Also, be aware that full campaign mods require several downloads of noticeable weight.

There is also a Vietnam War campaign chock-full with content. Can´t go wrong with that one, though the B-52s flying around may slow your PC down, so be on the lookout for the instructions to circumvent this problem (included in the readme).