Dave

Can You Take Minute to Answer this Poll?

Full Merged Install  

149 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Have a Full Merged Install?

• Yes
    • No

Merged with some DLC.

Full merged plus a few DLCs.

At 200$ it's indeed not cheap compared to the average games price these days. TK's gotta put on a sale sometime or.. looks like he doesn't even bother.

Edited by Do335

Full merged plus a few DLCs.

At 200$ it's indeed not cheap compared to the average games price these days. TK's gotta put on a sale sometime or.. looks like he doesn't even bother.

right but most of folks around that were here when SF2 series started to come out bought it all in a span of a year at least as it was released so the impact wasn't that big then. For new to the series yes, it's a bit of bigger buck but then one can choose the single title he'd prefer -SF2 Euro with Expansion pack 2 having the biggest and most varying planeset and then slowly buy other titles

SF2 Euro with Expansion pack 2 having the biggest and most varying planeset and then slowly buy other titles

yeah looks to be a good way to divide 'em up and eh Europe theater is always the most popular. Guess I'm the kinda new and "impulsed buy" type as got all 6 in quick succession engulfed with Phantom love. Plus.. upon landing on CombatAce at the time everybody :diablo: was saying go with full merged.

Edited by Do335
  • Like 1

Well if TW was a restaurant I'd say "give me all with everything on a single plate" :wink:

• Like 3

Voted.  All SF2 titles and XP's merged, but the only DLC I have is the campaign customiser.

I'm a black sheep I guess, been here since the start but never did get around to picking up SF2 or SF2I, got everything though as both gen 1 and 2 plus a few dlc's.

Craig

• Like 1

I'm a black sheep I guess, been here since the start but never did get around to picking up SF2 or SF2I, got everything though as both gen 1 and 2 plus a few dlc's.

Craig

Well Craig you're slacking.....tsk tsk tsk..... :lol:

I put mine it to make it an even 100 merged. :grin:

I have both types of installs, but I always have one full merged one no matter what.

• Like 1

Full merged and occasionally 1 or 2 separate installs 

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been pre occupied with real life of late. Votes in now

several installs - including a full merged - matched to whatever the mods files require.

-

post-5735-0-14131800-1426312307.jpg

Edited by EricJ
  • Like 2

My SF 1 comp died suddenly so I'm finally moving to SF2. So far I have WOV, WOE. To buy all at once is quite expensive relative to my income. 

• Like 1