Sign in to follow this  
TeaAndScones

With Leathernecks new Turkey, what will happen to IRIS' 'DotF' Module?

Will they continue working on it?  We haven't heard any news from them regarding the project since October '12, but then again they haven't made an official notice of cancellation.  Would it be a waste potentially having 2 Tomcat modules?  Who's would you rather see released?

I'm personally looking forward to Leathernecks offering, since their Fishbed has had me in Analog Heaven since they released it.  Since IRIS now seem to be more concerned with FSX, I think I've stopped caring about what they have to offer.

I will put my vote n Leatherneck. After all they already released a top notch product, and it seems the Tomcat has been in the back burner for a long time.

Will they continue working on it?  We haven't heard any news from them regarding the project since October '12, but then again they haven't made an official notice of cancellation.  Would it be a waste potentially having 2 Tomcat modules?  Who's would you rather see released?

I'm personally looking forward to Leathernecks offering, since their Fishbed has had me in Analog Heaven since they released it.  Since IRIS now seem to be more concerned with FSX, I think I've stopped caring about what they have to offer.

Personally I look Forward to an F-14 module being released for DCS... It's about time someone decided to release a US 4th generation fighter module for DCS... If at all there's a Tomcat module to be released for DCS it's most likely to be released by Leathernecks...

By the looks of things IRIS' F-14 F-15E and F-22A are most likely vaporware (what a monumental disappointment!!!)