So is there anyone here that can make the KAI T-50 "Golden Eagle"? or at least the LIFT version the FA-50? If there is anyone out there, thanksPAF-FA-50.jpg

I hope so, that's a nifty little jet...

This is the first time in a decade that my country had access to a supersonic fighter. The last time was in 2005 when we retired our 40 year old F-5's, so this small light MRF is pretty special after over 10 years of not having a single fighter asset.AIR_FA-50_Fires_AGM-65G_ROKAF_lg.jpg

Meh I've dropped enough as it is right now so no thanks.

I have interest in this one aswell, so pretty please..?

This is the first time in a decade that my country had access to a supersonic fighter. The last time was in 2005 when we retired our 40 year old F-5's, so this small light MRF is pretty special after over 10 years of not having a single fighter asset.AIR_FA-50_Fires_AGM-65G_ROKAF_lg.jpg

As a fellow citizen of the Philippines I do wish to see this plane. it would look great on the new map being developed.

So is there anyone here that can make the KAI T-50 "Golden Eagle"? or at least the LIFT version the FA-50? If there is anyone out there, thanksPAF-FA-50.jpg

Edited by aeenrahimpour
  • Like 1

I could fill up an entire page saying please to anyone that can make this plane.... soooo..pretty please ?

The problem there are few modelers and they are already tasked out with their own projects. Two weeks or years, take your pick.