Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Bowe Bergdahl charged with desertion

As i said on FB, cynical me thinks its more about not paying the back pay then anything else. Still i hope the evidence is absolutely clear give the same jokers that support Bradley Manning are gonna say its unfair.

And yes Bradley not whatever feminine name he wants. He wants to be a woman he can go and drop the soap.

• Like 1

Hope he rots.

Most of the times I am not that harsh, but seeing the damage and grief he has caused I hope he gets the death penalty...
I am afraid though that in these political correct times he'll get an easy prison sentence...

Quick! Call Harmon Rabb Junior!

These warriors blood is on his hands.

Staff Sgt. Clayton Bowen - KIA - August 18, 2009
Pfc. Morris Walker - KIA - August 18, 2009
Staff Sgt. Kurt Curtiss - KIA - August 26, 2009
2nd Lt. Darryn Andrews - KIA - September 4, 2009
Staff Sgt. Michael Murphrey - KIA - September 6, 2009
Pfc. Matthew Michael Martinek - KIA - September 11, 2009

I live about 3 hrs from Hailey ( Meridian, Idaho ), and not many people here bring up this subject. It's like no one wants to talk about it. Maybe they feel ashamed for our state, just not sure. I do know that he needs to take ownership of his actions, and be held accountable. Right now his defense team is talking for him. The latest from them is that he left his base because he felt that his superiors would not take his grievances seriously there, so he wanted to walk to another different US Base. This contradicts already established facts as presented by his fellow soldiers’, and is ridiculous anyway.