Sign in to follow this  
hrc

Rebels trying to shoot down Syrian Su-22

I thought suppositories were supposed to go in the a**holes, not launched from them. A costly failure for these garish.

I know the use of 'Allahu Akbar' is the equivalent of saying 'oh my god' here in the West, but I think I'd be pretty concerned if most of the folks in my unit were yelling 'oh my god' like a bunch of teenaged girls. Unless they were actually teenaged girls, it wouldn't fill me with a lot of confidence...

I know the use of 'Allahu Akbar' is the equivalent of saying 'oh my god' here in the West, but I think I'd be pretty concerned if most of the folks in my unit were yelling 'oh my god' like a bunch of teenaged girls. Unless they were actually teenaged girls, it wouldn't fill me with a lot of confidence...

It actually means "God is great"

Yeah, I know what it means, but it's used in the much the same way as we use OMG! in English languages, as form of exclamation.

Nice radio discipline. 

And what's with the Norwegian speaker around the 45 second mark? I bet the Norwegians can't wait until that fine fellow rejoins their ranks.

Things must be really FUBAR when Assad's team are the least worst of the bad guys.

• Like 2

Thats a good example, about how to use artilery sound detectors ... just tune in the "arabic OMG" and dust them of with some shells .... lets see if they are yelling further ...

Sorry but due the time im getting a bit alergic about those words ... If its realy used as OMG, so refering to "all" those videos ... they are a bunch of girls rubbing their pussys .. I have never seen any other "soldier" except civilians who cry as much as those barbiegirls

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

too bad they didn't make it..

image.jpg

• Like 5

Al-Qaida or ISIS... misses and then yells ALLAHU SNAK BAR.

FTFY

My sides are in orbit.  

Edited by Atreides

ALLAHU SNAK BAR?

There must be a lotta Star Wars fans there. I was just waiting for one of them to shout:

post-29988-0-12459800-1427565343.jpg

Edited by Piecemeal

Yeah, I know what it means, but it's used in the much the same way as we use OMG! in English languages, as form of exclamation.

Not really. It is meant as an expression of domination over an enemy. I know of few Westerners who shout OMG while chopping off heads.

SNAK BAR ?

Star Wars

Snak Bar is the black sheep of Admiral Ackbars family in the Extended Universe, when the split between Snak Bar and Ackbar happened it wasn't amicable to say the least.  :sad:

Edited by Atreides

Not really. It is meant as an expression of domination over an enemy. I know of few Westerners who shout OMG while chopping off heads.

Swing and a miss. Unless all those Lebanese and Afghan weddings I've been to where it was yelled in celebration of couple's union was really just each family celebrating their child's conquering of their new spouse...

F*cking great food at those weddings, though! Lebanese people know how to thrown on a spread!

Swing and a miss. Unless all those Lebanese and Afghan weddings I've been to where it was yelled in celebration of couple's union was really just each family celebrating their child's conquering of their new spouse...

F*cking great food at those weddings, though! Lebanese people know how to thrown on a spread!

I'm sure all those misfortunates we saw beheaded on you-tube and the countless others who missed their moments of fame appreciated the celebratory content of the background accompaniment. As for the spread, I'll wager you didn't look for bangers and mash.

• Like 1