Sign in to follow this  
MrGoTime

New GOG.com releases - including Wings of Prey

Hey team, Gog.com just released another batch of good games. They released a DRM free version of Wings of Prey (including the expansion). I wondered if anyone here had played it and had any thoughts on it? I'm looking at picking it up and giving it a shot but don't really know what to expect. 

Nice. I didn't see that thread. Looks absolutely gorgeous, especially for the age. And for 10 bucks! 

Let me ask this - I can't seem to find any info. Does it have any sort of mission builder or mission generator? I'm ok with a static campaign...but from a replay-ability perspective would like to generate my own missions. 

Unfortunately, it has canned missions, and its so-called campaign mode is really nothing more than additional canned missions. It's more of a game than a sim, albeit one with gorgeous graphics.