Hi community,

I'm back to glean some more wisdom from this great community. :-)

Recently, I've had to downsize my "monitor" to the 42 inh LG TV that we have here. Anyway, in doing so, I have also had to reduce the resolution in SF2 Israel to 1360x768. Problem is, in doing so, I am now getting video with a lot of shimmering and "jaggies" in the sim (running through HDMI; no issues).

I've searched the internet, but I cannot seem to find anything regarding Nvidia Inspector settings or the like for the sim. I've followed all of the tips on the forums here, but it still looks pretty awful. Is anybody using Inspector with this sim? If so would anybody be willing to share settings?

Shame, because on my previous TV, it looked perfecto.

Many thanks as usual,

AJ.

tried the Nvidia control panel? Select SF2, then select the gpu from there.  :smile:

How are you connected to that 42" monitor? By VGA? DVI? HDMI?  Only the last two will provide true HD resolutions.