Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

Star Wars The Force Awakens

Harrison Ford is Back , HELL YEEEEEEEEES   great news ....cant wait for this...looks gooood

Physical and virtual efx too. B-88 Droid IS Physical! LOVE the new stormtroopers and new tie and x-wing designs.

Falcon

• Like 1

Yup that sweet little ball droid is real thing. LOTS of good old fashioned practical fx in this as the rumors say, which is great!

After the era of post-Phantom Menace green screen everywhere in cinema -say 300, sadly Hobbit, Sin City -in some of those imposed by the selected artistic looks of course; in others I cant say why, I think we can say "thank you" to impact on the industry made by Nolan who is known as a diehard practical fx proponent. I am not suprised JJ choose this as opposed to one George he knows his s**t

(yes I WILL defend JJ's new take on movies like Star Trek reboot and Into Darkness till the hell freeze)

I do love the new STs and Tie pilots, the new beautiful inverted colours white panels on Tie Fighters, the obviously important bad guy in what looks like advanced ST armour -be it Boba...? as most claim; I personally don't think so, I think they wouldn't reveal Fett in the second trailer/teaser

overall, much anticipation and much hope here

Yeah - I am a life-long fan of Star Wars, cant wait to see this new film it, although Han Solo looks a bit old and haggard, must be his smuggling days catching up with him, but still good to see old favourites back on the big screen.  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:   

Yeah - I am a life-long fan of Star Wars, cant wait to see this new film it, although Han Solo looks a bit old and haggard, must be his smuggling days catching up with him, but still good to see old favourites back on the big screen.  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:   

It's not the years.......it's the mileage.

How do they say that in Europe? Kilometrage?

Would the song from The Who be as awesome if Roger was singing "I can see for kilometers and kilometers"?

How come that frigging Wookie never seems to age, what kind of anti-ageing cream is he using.  :dntknw:

He was supposed to have been 200 in the original 1977 film. What's another 30 or so?

He was supposed to have been 200 in the original 1977 film. What's another 30 or so?

I bet he has seen a few Starship Captains come and go in his 200 year lifetime.