Hi

Well, I enjoyed much this game, playing, editing some things and making campaigns. 

Sometimes, a break there for two months, then back with Strike Fighters always with the same pleasure. 

We can dream of some extras features.

Yes, dreams, technically maybe impossible, near impossible or demanding a lot of inmense work in programing and others.

Three of my dreams with Strike Fighters:

1-Air Refuelling(tankers, droge, procedure, sound waves,etc)

2-Ejecting(sighted from your plane by the enemy shot down plane)

3-"Wings of Falklands/Malvinas"(a quite big scenery with a lot of water,between continental bases and the islands)

Dreams more "foot at earth"

1-One patch 2015(specially to add some new stuff and correct a few things)

2-Some others DLCs

Regards

3-"Wings of Falklands/Malvinas"(a quite big scenery with a lot of water,between continental bases and the islands)

I have been flying that for years now in SF2, unless you mean another thing.

We already have a Falklands/Malvinas campaign, so I´m guessing he means expanded terrain?

For example: you cannot use land bases with the optional Vulcan bomber because... well... you would have to take off from an island that is simply too far for the map to include. I´m guessing he wantsa map big enough to make this possible, for example?

SF2NA gets round that by allowing off map bases - not sure on the implications of player flown a/c - would have to assume you start on the corner of the map.

off map bases

AI only