post-87229-0-67769300-1430011141_thumb.jpgpost-87229-0-62914100-1430011148_thumb.jpgI really want some su-30mki (canards) but i cant find here it combatace. I tried to put some canards in the twin seater su-30 (fake pilot/seat method) and i think i cant do any better. Does anyone has true mki model?pls give me.

I really want some su-30mki (canards) but i cant find here it combatace. I tried to put some canards in the twin seater su-30 (fake pilot/seat method) and i think i cant do any better. Does anyone has true mki model?pls give me.

1st off....why post this here?...there are threads for screens...

also search is good....

3rd...dont ask for models here....well if you do,ask politely..search will reveal alsorts

topic moved to a more appropriate forum

Im sorry, I posted it in a wrong place...then again, I wish that someone make a proper model for this aircraft. Thanks Wrench for moving this post.  

no prob! :biggrin:

I think theres a mod for canards to the flanker in d\l section

I saw it russouk2004, but that was for marcfighters Su-27. Combatace already has already a good model for Su-37 (with canards) so using it as Su-33 will have no problems. With the creation of YEYEYE great cockpit for modern Sukhois, we now need a real two-seat flanker with canards.