Sign in to follow this  
subarug

Skin Req. for Area 88 F-5 Tiger II,F-8E Crusader

Hey, Hey my friends!!. I´m working on a few pilot´s skins based in Area88 (the Ova).Shin is almost done (with his helmet AND face),Micky is in boxes, and there are some pilots in progressing (Guyen, Greg...)

I´ve heard that somebody is working in the F20 aircraft, so I am waiting the release to try the Shin´s skin.

I´ll post some shots of Kazama (me :spiteful: ) ASAP in the members screenshots gallery (sorry, but i have not internet, and the files are on my personal HD!!).

See you in Aslan!! :good:

That's beautiful. What variant of the F-8 is that? Any chance of it being released soon?

agent036, this is the F-8E Crusader with Shin Kazama´s skin by Ferrit. you cand find the plane here:

http://www.column5.us/aircraft.shtml

(scroll down)

I´m finishing my pilot of Shin Kazama, but of firstly it needs an orange suit (OVA) and maybe a blue one (from the TV). Of course , I need to get the permision from the 3d model´s author to post it!. :sorry:

Here are some pics from the OVA (I think this is better in many points than the TV serie) .See you later!! :ok:

post-10409-1154630441_thumb.jpg

post-10409-1154630481_thumb.jpg

post-10409-1154630512_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kazama

Alright... I'll see what I can do. In the meantime... Shin's SAAB Draken from the Comics/manga is almost done... ;) However, I need to get permission from this aircraft/skin's creator before I can release this publiclly. :search:

ShinDrake2.jpg

ShinDrakeClose.jpg

And an early release is ready for Shin's F-8E Crusader. Big thank you to C5 for letting me use one of his F-8E_FG skins as the base. :) I just need to find someone to host this, if they will. ;)

ShinSide.jpg

ShinF8Front.jpg

Little too smooth for my taste. Rough it up a bit, and show some wear and tear. Sharks mouth has too many incisors. She has to look like she's been used. Guns need a bit more definition. My 3 cents. Nice WIP.

Guest Sony Tuckson

quite interresting work!

dunno if Draken is still being worked on, but you are free to realease this skin, as long as you don't charge for it.

Any chance to see the F-5E skin being released too?

quite interresting work!

dunno if Draken is still being worked on, but you are free to realease this skin, as long as you don't charge for it.

Any chance to see the F-5E skin being released too?

Wow, totally forgot about that one. I still have the PSD files but the actual finished textures are gone. I'll put it back together when I can get some free time, probably next month when I get back from Japan.

wow..did McCoy make that Crusader capable of hauling 2 extra Sidewinders ?

If only SF could handle composite squadrons.

Alright... I'll see what I can do. In the meantime... Shin's SAAB Draken from the Comics/manga is almost done... ;) However, I need to get permission from this aircraft/skin's creator before I can release this publiclly. :search:

Feel free to relese these skins it as you like: the model and the skin templates are for public use as far as you don't make people to for them ;)

Will this skin work for fs2004?

These are completely different games, not to mention different flight models etc. so no.