mohand777

How to Make GPU like that in the picture

How to Make Graphic like that in the picture ?????

post-88063-0-85964800-1430227156.jpg

...1st you take the pic's of the Mil mi 24 .......helli from the folder 

...2ond you copy/paste it in a another name......in the same folder......

and you put the folder name in the data ini....file of the helli....

3nd    you make the pic's     in white or another color   with a programe  like  Paint  Gmp   photoshop .....corel draw...etc......

4.....and then make the pics....to look like a pic  you like .....and see before.....

Edited by acesfakia
  • Like 1

Press PrintScrn on your keyboard when you see one!

I'm thinking his question is not clear due to a language barrier. I think he is asking if this "Super Hind" is available. The skin seems to be vague on the issue. I'm wondering if this is a screen shot from another game. the terrain looks "off" and I have never seen a Mi-24 offered in strike fighters like this before. There is a beta Mi-24P available but this "super Hind" I have not seen as of yet. this is a link to the skin in question. http://combatace.com/files/file/15437-sf2-mi24-algerian/

Edited by whiteknight06604

I'm wondering if this is a screen shot from another game. the terrain looks "off"

Nice try Mattsquatch but it's either my Israel repaint or Desert V4 terrain with Sarcasm 2 beta clouds and I think some of my postprocess shader tweaks applied

• Like 2

It's YEYE's Mil-24P with some .Lod's added to the Nose via "Fake Pilot".........

The things sticking out the Sides of the Nose is of a UH-1 Gun Mount Rack. The Nose FLIR is off one of the UH-60 Mods....... That's why it's in the "What If" Section.....

Edited by 331Killerbee

We can ask Him to ...put hte helli.......here at combatace..........!!!!

More Hinds

:biggrin:

there's sooooooooooooooooooooooo many ways this go .... and all bad!!!   (do we have a wiggling butt smiley??)

More Hinds  :baby:

?

Well,i wanna make more of them too,but sorry guys,i don't really have too much time for it. :(

fortunately the source file still in my hard drive some where,i can upload it,and you can do what ever you want,how about this sound?

• Like 1

Well,i wanna make more of them too,but sorry guys,i don't really have too much time for it. :(

fortunately the source file still in my hard drive some where,i can upload it,and you can do what ever you want,how about this sound?

that sounds very generous to me . Thank you and I hope that someone can reverse it into a few of the earlier versions as well as some of the newer upgrades.

go ahead and upload it to The Modders Depository; that's the best place for it

make sense,uploading now.

1st we tankyoufor the answer....YEYEYE......And...

2ond..........Whrench.....

..............?????............................Modders Depository;.................????????????????

where is....????

Thak you in advance....

Ace

aces, only accessable (and visible) to members with Modder or higher status