Dave

Iran Wants to Play Stupid Games....

Strange movements isn't it? Or it is that maybe they think they can't lose more than they already lost?

Iran is BEGGING for someone to start a war with them. Sadly If someone does THEY WILL LOSE!

they're like little kids, checking boundaries.. if a smart adult will kick their butt, they will get the point..

Since it left from a Saudi port, methinks this is about the Yemen thing.

Nesher, all I can say is if Iran gets a nuc reactor yall need to do the same thing u did to the Osirak reactor in the 80s

• Like 1

As IRIAF RF-4s made one of the two pre-strike recon flight over the Iraqi powerplant in cooperation with IDF/IAF, will the IQAF, this time, plays some kind of same role ?

• Like 1

As IRIAF RF-4s made one of the two pre-strike recon flight over the Iraqi powerplant in cooperation with IDF/IAF...

Interesting!

Since it left from a Saudi port, methinks this is about the Yemen thing.

Yep, that's the first thing I've thought too.  However this was a quick bad move from Iran;  Iran, do you hear me?  Do you remember these talks about nuclear reactors and all?  Forget them.

Edited by blaze95

It's all within the international and maritime exclusion zone law. Pull your horns in, and holster your guns boys...