While browsing their website I ran across this:

main17.jpg

main47.jpg

Very exciting!

While browsing their website I ran across this:

main17.jpg

main47.jpg

Very exciting!

Cool ain't it....that SF engine makes anything possible.

I just realized..no N-28!!! you gotta have a N-28! Argon and the rest of the SDOE crew will remember I screamed for that one..maybe this time I'll get it.In a US 95th"kickin Mules" skins!

Don't give your hopes up just yet.. One for FS-WWI has been discussed. :D

I just realized..no N-28!!! you gotta have a N-28! Argon and the rest of the SDOE crew will remember I screamed for that one..maybe this time I'll get it.In a US 95th"kickin Mules" skins!

Amen to the US95th Kicking Mule skin and the N28, especially if it's equipped with one of them shredding upper wings. :biggrin: I'm game for dodging my upper again.

Go some new screenshots up too....  SWEET!!!

Fates

http://www.combatace.com/content/view/1257/2/

I believe there is an error in your post. To the best of my knowledge, the DRI will not be in this release. If you review the previews at ThirdWire, all of the released screenshots indicate only inline engine aircraft.

TK has already commented that many pics may not 100% truely represent what will be contained in a final release.

This news statement even has a disclaimer....but....can you think of a single show stopper as to why it couldn't happen? hehe ;)

Fates

Trip to see West Ham United.

I use to live in Petersburg Va.

My brother and I were the only West Ham fans there.

I wore the claret and blue to school one day (1969) and the kids thought I was wearing Pajamas.

They didn't know who Geoff Hurst,Martin Peters or Bobby Moore were.

I lived in essex for a few a year with an uncle and went to Upton Park lots o times.

Bobby Fergerson the goalie at the time lived up the road as did Jimmy Greaves(Tottenham Hotspurs Bad boy)

Also had the pleasure of watching Georgie Best in his prime(Man United)

:clapping:

Edited by 1danny

according to TK it is essentially done bar a final polish but they need a distributor...

:dntknw: Hey TK,when are you going to release the WWI sim.,Patiently waiting in Wisconsin!!!

yeah when my last post was a year ago :sorry:

:dntknw: Hey TK,when are you going to release the WWI sim.,Patiently waiting in Wisconsin!!!

when a publisher picks it up & runs with it ... :dntknw:

For those who may not have noticed, this sim has been released and has a new forum: First Eagles: The Great Air War 1918. The boxed version is available in Europe. Third Wire now has an online store and is selling the download version for USA $30.

Go here for more info: http://www.thirdwire.com/

While the programmer, TK, defines this game as a "sim-lite", the aircraft 3d models and textures are first rate and the flight models are far from arcade. The terrain engine is a bit dated, but looks adequate considering that the focus is on air combat. The air combat is intense, especially when using TrackIR w/Vector. This is both a fun and challenging game. Like all Thirdwire sims, the game is open to mods of all types including new 3d models/flight models. The graphics quality can be scaled down to run on all but the oldest/weakest machines. When run at the highest quality, only the terrain looks inferior. The aircraft and clouds are amazing.

Edited by streakeagle