Stupid question, but I'm good at those. Can the distance a building's shadow can be seen from be adjusted in the sim?

Never mind. Found it. Knew it was a stupid question.

Edited by Heck
  • Like 1

a terrain object or a TOD object???

makes a difference

a terrain object or a TOD object???

makes a difference

Terrain object, Wrench. So, it was a real duh moment. Tried the experiment, didn't accomplish what I wanted, so I restored my backup. On a side note, your Korea 3 terrain looks absolutely fantastic with Mue's new TERALPHAOBJECT.FX/TERSOLIDOBJECT.FX mod. It is, bar none, my favorite SF2 terrain, and the main show in my favorite mod. Such a great time period for SF2. With Fubar's and Baffmeister's flight models, your terrain, and all the other mods out there, it is as close to perfection as you can get in SF2. Thinking of that, I've got to find that old Woody I saw somewhere, to plunk down at a few airfields. I like the little touches when I taxi in after a "Maple Special," and I know I saw a picture from the Korean War that had one parked at a base.

SF1 Hawaii terrain I beleave is where it's parked.

Yep! GroundObject, ChevySW. ;)

also in the WW2 China terrain.

vehicle is by Geezer

Thanks, Guys. Thought it was Geezers, Now I need to look up how to create static aircraft from SF1 days. Time to do a forum search.

why would you do that?

you'll need the actual 3d objects too, of which none exist for the KAW timeframe. using actual aircraft  really don't work all that well

you'll also have go to airfield inis that date back to 2006, and remove those I used. Seriously, not something recommended.

things are 'read' different in sf2 than 1stGens

why would you do that?

you'll need the actual 3d objects too, of which none exist for the KAW timeframe. using actual aircraft  really don't work all that well

you'll also have go to airfield inis that date back to 2006, and remove those I used. Seriously, not something recommended.

things are 'read' different in sf2 than 1stGens

Okay, thanks.