Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

Soviet "modern" pilot model?

With the new Flogger cockpits I have been thinking in getting more "modern" pilots for those planes, and wondering If anyone know the name of this helmet:

mig-flight-15_zpsvjl8jovn.jpg

And If we have this model for SF.

Thanks.

ZsH-7 flight helmet + Km-34 Oxygen Mask...

One of the things I hate most in the TW's sims is the Standard pilotmodel(very lowpoly)... Starting my learning in 3DS max I decided to try a new one...

http://imgur.com/ylGiemU

It is still at an early stage and I think it will continue for a long time since I'm devoting my attention to an aircraft model... If anyone is interested in my pilot model and want to finish it, send me a PM and we talk about it. ^^

• Like 1

any of The Trooper's 7100 series pilots, 7111 is most likely the you'll want (latest)

maybe I should assemble them all in SF2 style folders, and upload the whole package ... be the best way

edit:

eole, your RedAir1 is a vast, TREMENDIOUS!!! improvement over my original skin! Thanks!

any of The Trooper's 7100 series pilots, 7111 is most likely the you'll want (latest)

maybe I should assemble them all in SF2 style folders, and upload the whole package ... be the best way

edit:

eole, your RedAir1 is a vast, TREMENDIOUS!!! improvement over my original skin! Thanks!

Kevin I agree with you very good pilot skin but ... not from me , I forgot where I grabbed it (you know in ten years here .. )

So if this unknown good skinner read this lines let me know.

Edited by Eole2
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot guys! Excellent soviet pilot pack!