img00014.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

ready for a FM tune up and a skin...    :rolleyes: anyone want to lend a hand ?

img00015.JPG

• Like 1

aew version also ready for a skin and fm tune up

img00016.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

also I forgot all about this bird

img00017.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

another unfinished project

np.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A better SAAB 340 AEW&C would be much appreciated... when it's time to play with Gripens.  Thank you.

But also needed is a Su-34 and a J-20 and quite a few modern Japanese & Chinese warship classes in my humble opinion.

another project that has been on the back burner for quite a while

img00018.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

OMG forgot I still had this

np.jpg

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, 10107 said:

What happened to your MiG-31?

Needs a good skin and squadron decals

np.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

With regard to the B-58 I noticed some data file issues and as such  I have been working on adjusting the hit boxes, collision points, and engine thrust points, as well as adjusting a number of other location points to match your model and trying to make the numbers match the data from the B-58A manual. If can send it your way if you are interested.

I noticed that you have a FB58FT2k external fuel tank referenced in your data file but I do not see it in the download. The nozzles for the afterburners do not have an animation assigned to them. Animation number 5 for the shocks on the right main gear also does not seem to be working.

I also think there might be some issues with the cockpit as when I have adjusted the cockpit to allow me to see out the cockpit windows my head seems to be partly inside the top hatch of the pilots canopy. Looking at photos of the B-58 I think the shape of the front cockpit canopy and windows might be slightly off.

Hit box positions before and after my adjustments.

Before...

B58_HB1.thumb.JPG.da4479d02d529232185a1f26518461a3.JPG

...after.

B58_HB3.thumb.JPG.84193f554ca4ab91e3a1431dd128f7e0.JPG

Before...

B58_HB2.thumb.JPG.fc3a3e2e7ceb0f1f962da3bfb3f47b30.JPG

...after.

B58_HB4.thumb.JPG.2225d7ae0e6f0b0b4869f87280d45108.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Here you go mate...dont forget to animate last or for some odd reason the animation disappears if you uvmap it after

b.jpga.jpg

• Like 1

unfortunately, No volunteers, everyone seems to be busy with other projects. Going to make one skin, (the best that I can ) one squadron and release, putting all other projects on hold and will not start any new projects. When I will have the time, I will work on them starting with the oldest to the newest.

img00003.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Veltro2k said:

unfortunately, No volunteers, everyone seems to be busy with other projects. Going to make one skin, (the best that I can ) one squadron and release, putting all other projects on hold and will not start any new projects. When I will have the time, I will work on them starting with the oldest to the newest.

Thanks for your work on this.  I would let others worry about the skins...

6 hours ago, Veltro2k said:

Veltro sorry to hear that, unfortunately not too many modders remain, and I think they're busy with othe rprojects, I want to say thanks for all the hard work.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Stratos said:

Veltro sorry to hear that, unfortunately not too many modders remain, and I think they're busy with othe rprojects, I want to say thanks for all the hard work.

I also think that there is not much interest for more contemporary aircraft, which is a pity. I would love to see those MiG-31s finalized, as well as the mighty Tu-160. We have F-22s, F-35s etc. But Russian aircraft are generally lacking. So thank you very much for your efforts, Veltro2k!

• Like 3

Ed, a suggestion - when you release it, have the UVmaps and lined maps included. When someone picks up their paint brushes, it'll be a huge help to them

19 hours ago, Veltro2k said:

Send it to me.

• Thanks 1

still practicing with mapping old-new

MIG-31A1.jpg

MIG-31ANM1.jpg

Edited by Veltro2k
  • Thanks 3

ignore some items...this how I do mine...left middle right etc  and use an alignment layer to get them matching in left to right....top to bottom etc so panel lines etc match up

AngelTEX.jpg

2AngelTEX.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2