Sign in to follow this  
highpriest

HUD NAV Mode keystroke?

Just wondering if its possible to deselect all weapon symbology in relation to the HUD?

Let me explain: When a sortie first commences on the ground for t/o the HUD has no weapon symbology showing which is normal due to no weapon being selected (NAV Mode). As i select weapons the HUD symbology adjust for that specific weapon as per normal. But how do a get back to NAV mode(no weapons selected)? Cant seem to find a reference keystroke in the game control options. My query mostly refers to later model (4th Generation) fighter HUD's as well.  

Cheers....      

You'll have to go into the Saved Games/Thirdwire/SF2 Install/Controls/Default.ini file and find this:

NEXT_HUD_MODE=Q

That'll allow you to select NAV mode other than A2A or A2G modes.

• Like 1

Thanks heaps Eric. Greatly appreciated mate. For those interested the default key command is "apostrophe" (Next Gunsight Mode) and "shift + apostrophe" (Previous Gunsight Mode). Now got em mapped on my tm warthog. :clapping: 

Sometimes it's a pain to find in the key setup (usually i just forget which one it was so I go to the file instead)  so I just use the INi and edit it that way.