Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

Tank V Car

1279264873746351975.png

A student driver blindly pulled out in front of a column of British armor that was cruising along a hardened road in the Lippe district of Germany yesterday. A collision ensued and yes, you guessed it, the one ton Toyota Yaris lost the fight to the 60+ ton Battle Tank in a big way.

from

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/tank-teaches-student-driver-in-yaris-a-valuable-driving-1708396324

So many questions running through my head right now it hurts. I'll get back to you later.

My dad mentioned that when he was stationed in Germany around 1965-66 the schedule for their alert drills were published in the paper to help prevent people from being run over by tanks flying down the street at fifty miles an hour.    

Roadkill TV sets the bar:

... And you hardly ask to fill a jointly agreed accident report when facing four skinheads with camo suits, guns, and "We-are-a-team" attitude...

• Like 1

He's truly what I would call a Challenger...

I myself  am looking for a new car right now and seeing this has got me thinking, maybee I should get myself a Saladin Armoured Car to nip to the shops and go to work in, although I think I would probably have to increase my fuel allownace on account of the Saladin's bigger engine. What do you guy's think -

NEW NISSAN MICRA

or

SALADIN ARMOURED CAR

Looks to me like that car driver should be glad that tank driver was able to stop quickly; he would have been peanut butter if not.