Erik

System Updates 2015, Aug 16

There will be some downtime on our systems briefly as a reboot is necessary. The majority of the reboot time will be the integrity file check.

Thank you for understanding.

• Like 2

Thank you for the update. For those that read this, we are warned. For those that forget/dont read this, it will be

THE

END

OF

THE

WORLD.

Ok maybe just a confusing time til sites back up :p

• Like 2

Erick will his sort out the mobile version of the site or is that gone for good?

This is part of the preparation for new software but won't be solution. The new software was recently released and I won't be upgrading until they've worked through all the bugs and had a few point revisions. It's in the pipe though so things are looking up.

Erick will his sort out the mobile version of the site or is that gone for good?

Should be fixed. Enjoy.

• Like 1

I've been pretty happy with the new mobile skin and making updates as I find them. Your feedback is always helpful.