jeanba

Prepare for the battle of Hoth !

Apart from these today usual ever present user in-game manual, it looks awesome ! And what a pleasure to see air units again present on ground battles, it was a miss in the second.

Oh I am so stoked for that. Will the space craft be flyable as well?

If they won't make a sequel to TIE Fighter/X-Wing (or a space trading game) with these graphics.... I will be more than offended... phh

Excessive friendly fire should be punished by Lord Vader himself (for the Republican side, driving Chewbacca angry would be the worst option).

If they won't make a sequel to TIE Fighter/X-Wing (or a space trading game) with these graphics.... I will be more than offended... phh

Why sequel? Just put this graphics in the original games. The story was good enough for me, at least.

• Like 1

Spacecraft are flyable...but there are no space maps. So basically it's like the jets in BF2/3/4 etc.

The Battlefront 2-type space maps where you could board and fight around capital ships--no.

I just got picked for the closed beta! 

Clipboard01.jpg

• Like 2