macelena

The Mac is Back

Hello again ladies an gentlemen, after some months out of touch with the forums, busy with the Army and without a working PC, i finally reached my summer leave, got a brand new laptop, and trying to get back into virtual action. Been missing the forum and the gang a lot

• Like 3

Great, at first, I thought about a possible Steve Jobs resurection 

Anyway, I love your signature and makes me want to fly over the Spanish map !

Edited by jeanba

Bout time there high speed. It been some exciting times since you dropped off. Your new rig up for a couple of new mods? Got some stuuff to shoot your way so long as it wont catch fire like your old one xD

Very good news! I'm happy to "see" you again... :good:

Edited by Coupi

Was not happy to see a thread about a Mac - however a Big Mac or a Macelena is good with me - welcome back!

10862621_923304444354799_607720135858490

Not sure if that counts, haven´t got many pics of me in uniform. That was around January, at Parachute School. I was picked to jump from the tower to demonstrate how the reserve chute worked, however, when i was about to be taken down from the cable, wind started blowing and kept me aloft until it finally calmed down a bit. I could have just released it, but then i would have fallen right into the ground and lost the chute. That was taken when i could  finally get back down

Edited by macelena
  • Like 1

Good to see you back my friend!