Sign in to follow this  
shomu1

Skin Request: F-14 NSAWC Splinter

Apologies if this isn't the place for it, but I'd like to request the blue NSAWC splinter scheme shown below for the TMF F-14D if possible.

I would do it myself, but my skills are nowhere near where they need to be in order to do it justice.  I can provide more reference materials as needed.

01.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Edited by shomu1

would be a good idea to make a skins pack for TW F-14A in high and low viz, is possible ?

would be a good idea to make a skins pack for TW F-14A in high and low viz, is possible ?

There are Highrez Templates for the TW F-14A around in the download section. ;-)

Templates will never be like new skins and detail .... than there are also templates for the A-4

Templates will never be like new skins and detail .... than there are also templates for the A-4

Oh really? So how do you think that skins are obtained from? From mixing Iron and carbon like steel?

• Like 1

Um... That's an F-14A, not a D. I Don't think there ever was a D-model painted in splinter camo.

I know it's an F-14A. Was asking for it on the D for what-if purposes.