Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By EricJ

View File F/A-18F Block II "Vandy 1" Skin
       A rendition of the new VX-9 scheme for the famous "Vandy 1" scheme that has been shown throughout the ages. Simply drop in your FA-18F_BlkII folder and go fly, and can be found under Vandy 1 in the drop-down menu.
      Submitter EricJ Submitted 02/24/2023 Category F-18  
    • By Sharkdog99
      Hi all, I've been attempting to use the Super Hornets in the custom Operation Hydra (Cuba) campaign and for some reason my wingman and the rest of the flight, at launch, tilt nose down through the carrier deck, launch with the nose dragging through the deck, fall off the bow of the carrier and explode into the sea. Anyone happen to have an idea how I can fix this problem so I can fly the Super Hornets in the campaign? It doesn't seem to happen with the F-18C .... just the E & F.
    • By EricJ
       A rendition of the new VX-9 scheme for the famous "Vandy 1" scheme that has been shown throughout the ages. Simply drop in your FA-18F_BlkII folder and go fly, and can be found under Vandy 1 in the drop-down menu.
    • By Spinoee
      I found this mod on my hard drive from years ago, and since the dev has long since gone dormant and the download link may not even exist anymore, I decided to re-vitalize it.  Therefore, I present the F/A-18E Super Hornet Mod for DCS World!  This mod currently uses F-15C avionics and cockpit, just like most of the VSN mods, but I hope to change that at some point.  The external model is not completely accurate (wing pylons are not angled outward like they should be and the outer wing pylons are shaped incorrectly), but it'll do for now.  Full air to air capability and limited air to ground capability with unguided bombs/rockets.

Now all I need is for someone to make some Top Gun Maverick skins for it!  Releases soon!
    • By MigBuster
      http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/21790/f-a-18-pilot-gives-incredibly-detailed-instructions-on-how-to-actually-land-on-a-carrier
      Landing a fighter aboard a pitching and rolling carrier deck is one of the most challenging exercises in all of aviation. Just the idea of bringing a jet safely back to the boat, in potentially terrible conditions, after an already stressing mission has long captured the imagination of the entertainment industry and the public at large. We have even published a first-hand account of how this process occurs in the dark of night and how challenging mastering it can be. But now, thanks to Digital Combat Simulator—better known as DCS—the most realistic realization of this experience ever available to the public can be had for $79, or about 1/230th the cost of a single Hornet flight hour. And with the help of a former Hornet pilot, you too can learn to master this elite skill—or at least understand its complexities better than ever before.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..