DEVIL11

Hey everyone I'm engaged

Hey everyone I'm engaged to a wonderful girl and this would be my first marriage and last. I'm only 24 and I'm really nervous

• Like 1

Congratulations mate, I also married my wife at 24, waiting for our second baby now, 9 years later.

Wow congrats stratos. Yea my soon to be wife worked with the world health organisation and traveled to a lot of places as I am also workin as well

It's really nice to see young people happy and marrying. Wish I could see that more often)  All the best to you!

Thanks Snailman honestly I never thought I would get married but everything changed when she came into my life

Congratulations

It will be a new experience for you and your wife.

And about your wedding, just remember that if you make the slightest mistake, your friends, your family, your wife's family and your wife will be angry at you for the rest of your life, but you don't have to panic

:ohsnap:

Edit : this smiley shows you something you will never do anymore

:devil: :devil:

Edited by jeanba

Congratulations to you and your wife to be.

Congratulations man!!

Huge congratulations, Devil! You're about to enter a great phase of your life, and what better way to to spend it than with a wonderful woman who adores you right back! :smile:

Congrats! We married at 25, and that was 18 years ago next month. Never regretted it once.

However, if you have any friction PLEASE do not assume getting married will make it "better". My sister did that, assumed that being married would suddenly fix their relationship...I think they split within 3 years? :bad:

Marriage shouldn't change how you feel or behave towards each other, it should just be an affirmation of what already exists. If you're sure and ready, then you're sure and ready, simple as that. :grin:

Thanks everyone also thanks for your motivation speeches

Congratulations!!

and may all your troubles be little ones. 

:biggrin:

Edited by Typhoid

Hey everyone I'm engaged to a wonderful girl and this would be my first marriage and last. I'm only 24 and I'm really nervous

Your life as you know it is OVER. Done.  Forget fun, forget new adventures and forget having anything resembling a life.  You're finished.  One day you'll wake up to find yourself a fat 45 yr old with 2-3 kids one of which will be in prison and the others working at the cash counter at WALMART.  You were warned but you didn't listen, send us pics if you're lucky enough to get divorced without getting your bank account cleaned out by the time you hit 30.

J/K congrats dude. :biggrin:   But seriously if you get divorced, get a divorce cake and post pics  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Edited by Atreides

Lol your funny haha that was a good one but don't worry our kids will come from a wealthy family soo I don't need to worry really