Aviodev put that questionnaire on your forum section about a future develop of a Mirage F-1 module, that no promising nothing (Licence issues, I think), but can be useful to future planning

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2439366&postcount=1
Hi, we would like to have some feedback from your regarding the Mirage F1. Just take in count, we are not promising anything, as it's not depending only in our side, but it would be important for us to have your feedback. So once we finish our C-101 project, we can start this exciting journey we have in front of us.

1.- In which version would you be interested ?

a.- Mirage F1C
b.- Mirage F1E
c.- Both

2.- Would you be interested to have later on an update the two-seat version, the Mirage F1B?

a.- Yes
b.- No

3.- In which language would you like to have labeled the cockpit?

a.- Spanish + French (original CE and EE)
b.- French
c.- English
d.- Other 

4.- Would you be interested in the Mirage F1M as a independent product in the future?

a.- Yes
b.- No

that questionnaire shows that the dev's have no real grasp of the F1 differences/versions ... :blink:

Before the demise of the Super Hornet project it was communicated to me that License Agreements will not be given do to the sensitive nature of that aircraft (all three versions) as well as things like the F-35, F-22, etc. due to that "sticky" issue of classified systems that DCS can model.  So they're just trying to legally cover their ass so to speak from anybody injecting sensitive information and causing unnecessary drama.  I'm sure the F1 may be a bit "safer" due to it being older.  Sure you can go on WikiLeaks and find that information but do you want to be liable for a government knocking down your door?  No neither do I.  So overall if they get a License Agreement it would be deemed "okay" for them to go ahead on the project as well as sell it (for the SUper project I couldn't sell it due to no License Agreement, etc.).

I'm sure there are more reasons other than just that of course but that's what I'm aware of anyway.

Edited by EricJ

that questionnaire shows that the dev's have no real grasp of the F1 differences/versions ... :blink:

Reading through the post I cannot see how you came to that conclusion. They are looking for feedback as to the versions their customer base wants them to build.

I hope they do the Mirage F1 as generic C or E versions that can be tailored to the air force one wants to portray in missions. Of course, if they stuck with strictly Spanish air force versions, I would prefer the EE as it has more flexability for both ground attack and A/A. The F1M also looks good as well. If they didn't stick with just Spanish aircraft I'd also like to see the AZ, CT, CR, EQ-4 and EQ-6.

What's the difference between EE and M?

What's the difference between EE and M?

Mainly upgraded avionics, radios and radar. Evidently the upgrade brought the CE EE and EDA to the same standard.

Edited by Vampyre

Then, the more modern the better. I asume the M can still operate SAHM, right?

My favorite would be Th C with french panels

As to the E : which E ?

I would like a E of the same level as the F1CT or CR actually

Edited by jeanba