Do335

Stary I see what you've been busy with:D

http://www.simhq.com/_naval/atlantic-fleet-review-interview.html

"The artist Przemek who did most of the effects and the various event images has worked in the Strike Fighters mod community where he is well known for his terrain mods and cockpits."

Nice job, Stary. Apparently it is an excellent game too.

:bye:

Now...... are PCs really becoming obsolete due to mobile platforms? :bomb: :bomb: 

• Like 3

ummm yeah that would be me :smile:

and yes sorry for avoiding CA like it's some plague these days, I know how utterly addictive the modding can be for me, so given my current workload and projects I don't have time for SF2. Patience guys

and yes, Atlantic Fleet is fabulous strategy/sim

hope you don't mind the above plug :wink:

PCs obsolete? No way!

• Like 2

will there be a PC version of it? (since I don't have a device to play it on...)

That said I am sure you are aware Nils is here in the community hidden behind one "J" nick too? :smile:

ummm yeah that would be me :smile:

and yes sorry for avoiding CA like it's some plague these days, I know how utterly addictive the modding can be for me, so given my current workload and projects I don't have time for SF2. Patience guys

and yes, Atlantic Fleet is fabulous strategy/sim

hope you don't mind the above plug :wink:

PCs obsolete? No way!

Stary you misunderstood me!:D It is good to see you put your skills to good use mate. (and nice to see strike fighters mentioned in the big leagues again)

Modding and flying is addictive but it can also put a drain on RL (been there), it's always priority to balance them I reckon. Keep up the good work Stary.

Might hafta get a tablet...

Nah I understood Do335 but I am sorry for vanishing from CA into thin air after the MiG-23 cockpits release in May, been a busy time for us

AF works on medium-level phone just fine too, in my case it's Samsung Galaxy S3 and I have no issues, same on Galaxy Tab 3.0 8" edition and those are by no means high level devices now

• Like 1

I think there should also be iOS/Android emulation systems that can be setup on PC... IIRC Fubar512(?) mentioned something a while back. Tried an android thingy myself and it worked pretty good.

Killerfish Games is an independent developer consisting of Paul Sincock and Nils Ducker. Paul has worked in the systems biology field and software development in Silicon Valley, while Nils has worked on Battlefield 3 (EA DICE), the Little Big Planet franchise and The Perils of Man. They outsource a lot of content like additional artwork, effects and the soundtrack. The artist Przemek who did most of the effects and the various event images has worked in the Strike Fighters mod community where he is well known for his terrain mods and cockpits.

Well done Stary and congrats - good to see you getting to show your skills in a game like that.

This game IS truly amazing. Congrats to all the talented artists involded. Who knew i would enjoy an android game this much

I am slowly luring Tio Mek back here, just matter of a few days :D

• Like 2

I am slowly luring Tio Mek back here, just matter of a few days :D

LOL yeah you do Enoc

• Like 1

will there be a PC version of it? (since I don't have a device to play it on...)

Was curious about this too. I tried several emulators and was never able to get them to work. Would love to see a pc version.

Congratulation Stary and I hope you will come back and create new wonderfull stuff

I would say congratulations are in order for ALL of you folks, Jul !!

Congratulations Stary!

Congratulations Jules!

regarding PC via SimHq:

"We are actually planning a PC port of the title. It'd likely be the same game with some nicer shaders to take advantage of the PC hardware. We'll post more news about this later this fall."
  • Like 3

I will have to check "Atlantic Fleet", but my smartphone screen is too small for my eyes, which anyway prevented me from being pilots and many othe rthings

then as above post from SimHQ by Julhelm (Evil Flower in there) says -wait for PC release :smile: