Hi all, I'm new to Strike Fighter 2 Vietnam...and I'm really enjoying it! I am however having trouble finding some helpful aircraft information. I realize this is a somewhat lite sim, but I would really like to know rotation speed, approach speed, stall speed, etc, for the different aircraft. Does anyone have those numbers? I looked in the data file of the mod folder, but I don't think that the numbers they use correspond to knots (I think it had the f-4's stall speed at 70...which sounds awfully slow to me!), so if any modder can even tell me the conversion between the numbers used for speeds in the data file and kts, that would be helpful. Thanks!

The speeds in the data files are in meters per second.  

If I remember right, all numbers are in the common metric units.

to find the actual speeds you'd need the pilot manuals for ALL the variants and sub-variants.  But historically, the Phantoms are pretty damn close (TK used the dash 1 maunals)