Sign in to follow this  
killersandwich

Hello I'm New Here Thought I Would Introduce Myself.

Hello I'm Alex Nice meet you all.

I've been lurking on the forums for just over a week now, since i got back in flight sims. 

So I guess I should say little bit about myself, ooooooh feeding my narcissism  :blum:  

Well aircraft are one of my passions (Duh Alex why do you think your hear) especially naval aircraft, you just cant beat a F-14 with Jolly Rogers markings, its like a good pizza ya no.

But i know what you thinking Alex your British, could you be a little more patriotic?

My answer would be yes but I'm scared that David Cameroon  will take the HMS Queen Elizabeth and the F- 35B down to cash converters.  :blum: 

I also had two relatives in the Armed Forces, my granddad was in the RAF regiment and my Uncle was in the submarine service. oh side note my other uncle works for Boeing, he has worked on the E-3.

I study journalism, i know i know pilots don't like journo's even fictional ones like Tom Cruise, but i think that because of other reasons *cough* Scientology *cough*

Feel free to ask questions I'm more than happy to answer. 

P.S am i posting in the right place? if not can a mod move the thread or just shout at me. take you pick 

• Like 1

Welcome Alex and hope you enjoy your stay here.

We have lots of ex and serving forces members, although not too many journos ( probably not admitting it :biggrin: ).

Lots of info and downloads available from the many years gone by to keep you occupied.

Welcome Alex I'm devil hope you enjoy the awesome military jet downloads here

Welcome Alex and hope you enjoy your stay here.

We have lots of ex and serving forces members, although not too many journos ( probably not admitting it :biggrin: ).

Lots of info and downloads available from the many years gone by to keep you occupied.

we done a whole unit, on dealing with the ethics regarding the military. i got into very heated arguments, since I'm  a bit of hawk :p   

Welcome Alex I'm devil hope you enjoy the awesome military jet downloads here

loving nato fighters 5 at the moment. but i do question the tactical competence of the campaign generator sometimes. haha

Edited by killersandwich

Welcome Alex, great to see new blood around. Combat Ace is a great place to hang out, and the Modding community has a lot to get into for the Strike Fighters Series and many other Games and mods here. Great to meet you, enjoy.

Welcome to CombatACE Alex.

There are indeed a lot of mods here. And a news team *clears throat* as well. I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here and find plenty of aircraft mods (and weapon mods) to build your digital Air Force with.

Welcome to CA Alex, beers on you! :lol:

Hi Alex!! You'll find great mods in this community! I hope you have lots of fun!!  :drinks: