Sign in to follow this  
DEVIL11

Strike fighters 2 app problem

Ok soo I've noticed that there is a problem when I play my strike fighters 2 Europe. 1 sometimes when I play the game the app closes but the app is running. When I click the app again it will not bring the screen where I'm flying soo I have to hit control alt delete to close the app and restart. 2 there are times when the game is loading the app closes till it reaches 90% then it closes then i hit the app to make it a full screen. 3 when I play the mercalos proving grounds it's different from the sf2 Vietnam range. What I mean by that is when I play Europe the range has a black runway there are no hangers or plane Parkin spots on the base. When I go to the range there is no hanger shelters around the radar sites also there are only two targets to target and nothing more. The Vietnam range has everything aircraft shelters parking places there's no black runways and there are aircraft like shelters around the radar sites and there is more targets is there anything I can do to fix this

Edited by DEVIL11