If going slow due to a budget, i'd get Europe then build from there. But i'm a child of the Cold War and fan of REFORGERs, QRA and defending the Fulda Gap. For me, all but the original SF2 and NA are there to enhance the Europe experience.

If I could name one it would be wars based on operation desert storm operation deny flight, Afghanistan and the war on terrorism. With planes that took part in those wars also the weapons that would be a big plus for me

The order I originally got them in was Vietnam, Israel, Europe then the "base" SF2.  Then the Israel expansion then the Europe expansion.  Then all the DLC as they came out with North Atlantic in there someplace.

I just got First Eagles 2 tonight, be warned with TK's change over to Win10 orders aren't instant while he's at it.

If you got Vietnan im assuming that your either interested in history or you like carrier, carrier planes such as Phantoms and such. If its the former i'll probably go with either europe or israel and if its the latter reason, go with NA first cause of the new Naval stuff added.