Hello Combat ace!  I am just starting to get into the modding world, I am trying to put together some F-16 block 60's based off of the Block 60's that were supplied in the War for Israel mod, I was wondering if anyone has a Emerati F-16 skin or would like to build one, I am having trouble with learning how to skin.  Thanks!

I have seen that one ive been trying to get the skin to work with the newer jet from the War for Israel mod.

I have seen that one ive been trying to get the skin to work with the newer jet from the War for Israel mod.

I would say that it is imposible since the aircraft model maping is different.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MigBuster
      New 2024 interview with Falcon 4.0 campaign creator Kevin Klemmick.

• By JamesWilson
      Hi everyone,
      I just noticed that the speed indicator in the F-14 Tomcat by TMF (TheMirageFactory) only shows up to 800 kts, and the Mach indicator does not move, not letting you know the speed of the aircraft if you have your HUD turned off.
      As you can see down here, i'm at Mach 2.23, but the indicator only shows 800 kts and doesn't go above. Obviously it adapts to my altitude, so if i'm higher, then the IAS is lower, but still should move, making it impossible flying at high speed without HUD turned on as i have it down here:

Another issue, maybe even worse than the previous one, is that the fuel indicator shows wrong numbers, or as i may think, it shows "a number less". For example: if i have 20000 pounds of fuel left, it should show 20000, but it shows 02000. This is a theory on how it works, not confirmed, and i'm gonna explain you why i think it is like that:
      I hardly think i truly have 2000 pounds of fuel left, cause i choose Fuel 100% and tried climbing and flying for a long time with full afterburner, and the numbers slowly started going down, even reached the point of burning the engine at Mach 2.30and the fuel wasn't gone yet, it showed i had like 00700 left, so i presume it's 20000 in reality, otherwise i would have been out of fuel in no time, since it's a quantity even under the bingo quantity, but i flew for minutes and minutes in full afterburner, and at 8x speed, so. Speaking of Bingo, there's no bingo indicator.
      Here's a picture of the fuel indicator:

I tried the default F-14 cockpit, and even if that one shows correctly both speed and fuel indicators and even if it's a great cockpit, i personally like more and find more realistic and immersive the TMF one.
      In the end, since these two indicators are crucial, especially for flying without HUD, and the fuel indicator especially, since there's no way to know how much fuel you have left even with HUD turned on other than the cockpit indicator.
      So, what i'm asking is:
      Is there a way to fix these? A mod that remakes the indicators? Or another cockpit that is not the default one that i can use to swap this one?
      Thanks in advance for helping me.
    • By JamesWilson
      Hi everyone,
      I was wondering how to customize the numbers after your callsigns, since it always gives me the same ones.
      I think i managed somehow once, a bit of time ago, but now i forgot and have no idea how to.
      I'm not talking about how to customize the callsign name, but the unit number after it.
      As you can see in the Roster and in the picture under, i get "Fast Eagle 1-1" and "Fast Eagle 1-2"
      Here are some examples:

The numbers on the tail, wing and nose numbers are customized, cause i managed how to change them, choosing them individually for each unit in the mission file by changing "AircraftNumber=" and typing the number, like "2" (as for 202). It doesn't change by typing the whole number tho, like 202 by typing 202, but it goes by typing the number that corresponds to the list of numbers you have. For example, In a list that goes from 200 to 400, you will have to type 10 to get 300. Here i just typed "2" and "7" since the list starts from 200

IIRC, in the past i just used to type the Aircaft number just like that, and in-game i had the proper number after the callsign, like "Fast Eagle 102", not just the number displayed on the plane livery.
      How do i do? I'm pretty sure that it's possible to have "Fast Eagle 102" on my screen HUD and in the Roster
      Thanks in advance for helping me.

• By JPMoney
      I’m flying an F-16I Sufa mod for Strike Fighters 2 Israel. I’ve modified the loadout ini file in an attempt to change the missile types and positions on the pylons. I’m having a consistent issue with the outer pylons (not the wingtip mounts, but the furthest pylons from the fuselage under the wings). I want these to carry one AMRAAM each, and as far as I can tell I have modified the loadout ini, the related missile object inis, and aircraft ini to be able to accommodate this. However, when I go to a single mission in-game and access the loadout screen, those outer pylons are always empty (no missiles). When I go to add missiles manually to these pylons, all AMRAAM types only are available in “4s” and not “2s.” So in other words it’s trying to mount 2 AMRAAMs on each pylon, which shouldn’t be possible (realistically), as these are set up for single missiles only. The F-16I ini file does have a relatively complex series of pylon rules, but I believe I have it set up to be able to mount AMRAAMs on these pylons, and I can’t find any setting in any file that would allow me to indicate there should only be the option to mount one missile per pylon in the loadout screen in game. I suspect a setting related to this “4 missiles” issue is preventing my loadout ini file from operating correctly and defaulting my vipers to have AMRAAMs on those pylons. 

Any thoughts on a setting I am missing here?
    • By MigBuster

The latest iteration of the Tommo Inc Falcon 4.0 total conversion modification - Benchmark Sims 4.37 U3 - is available for you to enjoy RIGHT NOW with some major changes ( See change log below)
      BMS 4.37 U3 requires a legit installation of a Falcon 4.0 (all older and newer versions are accepted alike, i.e. Microprose, Hasbro, GOG, Steam, Retroism). The check is performed both at setup time and every time you start BMS. If no valid installation is found, BMS will exit with a corresponding error message.
      For those of you who are new to Falcon and still need a legacy Falcon 4.0 license, you’re lucky, as there are various season sales going on.
      Retroism
      GOG

If you have already installed BMS 4.37 Full Installer you will need to launch the “updater.exe” in Falcon BMS root folder (or from the new launcher). Alternatively, you can use the offline incremental installer available on the Falcon BMS Download page.
      This mod may not be used for any commercial purposes. Any such use may constitute a violation of the intellectual property of Tommo Inc and the non-commercial Terms and Conditions under which Benchmark Sims make this mod available to you.
      After the update, when starting BMS, the version string in the BMS UI will now read:
      FALCON BMS 4.37.3 (X64) BUILD 1329
      CHANGELOG
      https://www.falcon-bms.com/changelogs/falcon-bms-4-37-3/

A big THANK YOU to everyone in the BMS development team and to the gents from TOMMO INC who made this release possible!

Download
      https://www.falcon-bms.com/downloads/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..