DEVIL11

Anybody knows what's gonna happen in September

but I'm Jewish ... we have no concept of hell, as described in Christian doctrine.

• Like 1

In September, I'm touring South Africa. There in the savanna, I expect to be in the eye of the cyclone for a financial crisis. I'm just hoping that:

1- When I be there, the rates for my organs of well-fed Westerner won't go through the roof,

2- When I'm coming back, it won't cost me four additional years of salary just to fill up the plane with kerozene,

3- When I'm back, my Euro notes will still be worth more than bog paper...

but I'm Jewish ... we have no concept of hell, as described in Christian doctrine.

Don't worry, I am creating a new religion.

It retains an interesting concept of Islam : the 70 virgins, except that you will need to be a member of combat ace (instead of being a martyr)

And also the possibility for combat ace member to send brainless idiot explose themselve to eliminate whatver annoys you

Edited by jeanba
  • Like 3

It retains an interesting concept of Islam : the 70 virgins, except that you will need to be a member of combat ace (instead of being a martyr)

And also the possibility for combat ace member to send brainless idiot explose themselve to eliminate whatver annoys you

+1 for the virgins if you raise to 77, there are some cases when I like double numbers.

Selecting brainless idiots through polls in The Arena forum is some idea?

+1 for the virgins if you raise to 77, there are some cases when I like double numbers.

Because you have more than 1000 posts, you are entitled a bonus

Edited by jeanba

Who wants virgins? Experienced women are more fun.

• Like 1

This is a very strict religion and you must sacrifice yourself !!!!

Another Doomsday like 2012 , Really !!! Live each day like it's your last . Be good to others even when they are not with you. Love God and love each other,those are the whole law. Come what may,protect your family with a disaster plan. I live in a area in danger of hurricanes. Hurricane Rita hit our area much worse than Katrina hit N.O.-(even with the levees breaking and flooding). People here didn't get all the media attention was and is because we didn't want a hand out,we protected our own and others/neighbors property ,we went to work and rebuilt. I'm glad my family came through it all ok,thanks to planing ahead. Never ran out of food water and a roof over our heads ,during the whole time , no power or natural gas and no running water in most places around here. There's always some kinda dooms day , but we all need a emergency plan if just for natural disasters .

Aunite Em, Auntie Em, its a twister, its a twister......

It was in the 1950's when we-(S.W. Louisiana) had a really bad hurricane.Around 50 years with out happening again isn't too bad i guess when you look else were ,though. It sure can be another 50 or more till the next-(i won't be around !). Tornado's scare me the most and been though a few of those to know just how devastating they can be.You can run from a hurricane but not a tornado !

Hey does any body know what's gonna happen in September with all this speculations going around about the stock markets crashing we are going into a military state or something like that or a big catrasphory will happen

It's my birthday, also the reptilian people are going to show their true colours and....the happening is well, going to be happening.  I also heard unsubstantiated rumours that Jesus is going to be back in town.

It retains an interesting concept of Islam : the 72 virgins

Pffft the Mormons got Islam beat in silliness, you get an entire planet of women.  Sounds like heaven when in fact it's most likely hell, imagine an entire planet of women pmsing and you being the only man.  FML

Edited by Atreides

Pffft the Mormons got Islam beat in silliness, you get an entire planet of women.  Sounds like heaven when in fact it's most likely hell, imagine an entire planet of women pmsing and you being the only man.  FML

Reminds me of this image

UtdrjMI.jpg

• Like 5

They never said they were going to be women.

• Like 4

To all in this forum ,Hello to you all

To the member about to enter that delicate and essential eye surgery in September,I'll be wishing you for  a safe and Speedy recovery. For the individual concern about Armageddon ,I say to you...DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. If it's true there is nothing you or anyone else can do to change it. Enjoy life like the rest of us..and hope that economic slavery does not kill you first. Okay to the real problem in hand, does anyone know how to install aircraft to SF2Europe. My os is windows 8. 

To all in this forum ,Hello to you all

To the member about to enter that delicate and essential eye surgery in September,I'll be wishing you for  a safe and Speedy recovery. For the individual concern about Armageddon ,I say to you...DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. If it's true there is nothing you or anyone else can do to change it. Enjoy life like the rest of us..and hope that economic slavery does not kill you first. Okay to the real problem in hand, does anyone know how to install aircraft to SF2Europe. My os is windows 8. 

Hi there 

Basically you stick the aircaft in the aircraft folder and any other bits that come with it in their respective folders - see #1 for file structure and mod folders + should cover some other issues you may need to cover.

http://combatace.com/topic/44026-converting-older-planes-to-work-in-sf2-%E2%80%93-a-basic-guide-by-migbuster/

Good luck for all upcoming operations btw 

Edited by MigBuster

Hotel Transylvania 2 comes out in theaters in Sept. Make of that what you will.

PauloPanz will have a new config (or so I hope for him)

Edited by jeanba

I will finish my Indian Hunter campaign in SF2 (actually, I did yestearday)

Geeeeze, to listen to you clowns, we've already went to hell in a handbasket, lol.

Ok, so where are my virgins???

It retains an interesting concept of Islam : the 70 virgins, 

Crikey - just one or two would be enough for me !!!!! 

Well it's September and I'm still upset with Terminator Genisys so nothing really changed...

• Like 1