Sign in to follow this  
davido53

My Skyraiders have disappeared

from SF:V

strange...

they still show in the folder but no longer appear in my available a/c list...

Edited by davido53

because, for sum unknowable reason, the Game Engine ™ rewrites the main ini every so often. You just have to re-add the lines to the main ini (example: A-1H.ini).

Once that's done, save, and THEN do a "Save As..." and call it (example) xA-1H.ini. That's my pateneted "one click restore" trick.

Or, if you don't plan on adding any new skins, you can right click and change the properties to "Read Only"

I'll try that, thank you.

uh...can you tell me where that ini is located?

tks!

Edited by davido53

in the /Objects/Aircraft/A-1H (or H-67, or A-1J or A-1J_67) folders

Safe to assume you just downloaded the cockpit mod, that included an already pre-written (set up) main ini for the SPADs, and haven't actually done it individually?

well, that answers the question! You'll have to go through the motions and rebuild all 4 SPADs

this should help.

http://combatace.com/topic/20789-how-to-make-ai-planes-flyable/

the above is for basic "what to do". There are special cases for specific aircraft.

but if you download the Dels cockpit pak, everything should be included (iirc). If not, let me know. He built them kind of at my request (sort of!)