Sign in to follow this  
daddyairplanes

Two unrelated questions.....

Question 1:  do we have a LAV-25 ground object hiding anywhere in house? its not in the Gen 1 or 2 d/l sections  and am wondering if it might be available anywhere else.

Question 2: has anyone gotten Florians Airbus 310 to work in Gen2?  yes i know its a Gen 1 bird but most of teh tricks to bring it up to date dont appear to be working.  as you all may have noticed i have a fetish for the airliners lately  and the Airbus would make 5 that i can give my special treatment in a relatively short time frame (always good to recycle/upcycle decals folks!)

TIA for any answers on these,  even negative ones will help

I'm not finding a LAV-25 anywhere in my files, but I do have a flyable A310.

All I did was add this line to the config.ini - UserList=A310-MRTT_UserList.ini, and made a userlist,ini for it.

didn't WhiteBoySamauri do a Komatsu version in his JGSDF pak? IIRC, it's something pretty close

The one in that pack is the Komatsu LAV (Light Armored Vehicle), which is a completely different animal. 

I could put together a LAV-25 fairly quickly if you really need one.

update:   big thanks to eburger,  he got Airbus up and running,   as well as my dumb butt realizing the skin might need a texture ini.

agreed the LAV isnt repped in the JGSDF pack. WBS,  it would be appreciated but not a big hurry.  yakarov has an underslung load developed  and was looking for the LAV as a Marine load.  would be nice to have tho as several are working USMC based campaigns.

thanks to all that have responded so far! :good:

A310 in Gen 2,  goes into the paint shop next month

post-43212-0-91482600-1440769756_thumb.jpg