Sign in to follow this  
Prowler1111

RAZBAM M2000C DCS almost there, in fact, it will be available for pre order, pretty soon!

Gents
Tittle says it all, here are some screenies of our M2000C for DCS!

Screen_150905_142554_zpsyapomrpo.jpg

Screen_150905_142456_zpsl78epeij.jpg
Screen_150905_142440_zpsjevjbkib.jpg

Screen_150905_142126_zpspea1u15s.jpg

Screen_150905_144740_zpsaj0q8ccr.jpg

Screen_150905_150230_zpsckoxmytl.jpg

Screen_150905_150117_zpseemjwdub.jpg

Screen_150905_150146_zpsie5wktdg.jpg

Screen_150905_150422_zpskxx77ovs.jpg

Screen_150905_150847_zpsuqpyho4r.jpg

Best regards
Prowler

• Like 7

This is a great aircraft and I can't wait to fly it.

I hope it marks the beginning of a string of successful RAZBAM addons for DCS World!

• Like 1

As Streakeagle says I hope it will be the first of many. I will get it for sure, specially If it comes with a proper paintkit so we can get as many liveries as possible.

MAN that plane gives me massive wood......

I'd buy it, full price even.

As much of a naysayer that I am, I feel compelled to buy this one and give it a try.

Thanks for sharing!

As I posted elsewhere, beware of pre-order without an actual release date.

15 years of the military taught me to Believe It When I See It. Not saying that RAZBAM would screw us, but when it's finally out I'll get it.

After buying in early and waiting forever, I ultimately got the MiG-21bis and love it even in its current "beta" condition.

I flip-flopped on DCS WW2. I put in money to get all the expected planes for free (including the Me262 for $75-$80 and get some printed manuals). I pulled my money out since I knew their goal was extremely unrealistic. Then I put just enough money back in ($40 I think) to maximize my chance of getting 4 or 5 aircraft. When the house of cards collapsed, I ended up getting the Fw190 and Bf109 for $40. I don't think the map is included any more or maybe it is... doesn't matter since it has never materialized.

If you want the earliest possible access at the lowest possible initial price, buying in early has paid off every time for me. But the delays, the endless excuses and/or lack of communication is stressful. If you are patient, the best thing to do is wait a few weeks for a flash sale and get a decent price or wait a few more months and get the newer releases for almost nothing.

I have bought into all of the available pre-orders. The Hawk and C-101 still don't have EFM's. Based on the latest info, the P-40F is going to miss the promised release date, too.

If I were smart, my days of paying full price for delayed, half-baked releases would come to an end. But I would like to believe that combined with others who are doing the same, my financial contributions are helping the DCS World ball to continue rolling. It may be slow and painful, but I like where it has gone and appears to be going.

I have RAZBAM's SF2 aircraft. The results were great despite some lingering graphical bugs. I certainly didn't want to return them for a refund. If the RAZBAM DCS World releases match or beat Belsimtek and Leatherneck, I will be very happy. I will take a chance and pre-order the Mirage 2000, then use the success of that release or lack thereof to decide on future RAZBAM products.

I am utterly amazed at the progress that DCS World has made despite the delays and bugs. In the past, air combat sim developers always compromised between survey sims and study sims. DCS world has uniquely provided both. Some fault the diversity in era, especially given the very time/place specific Black Sea map, but I love it. If RAZBAM transitions to being an established/successful DCS developer via the Mirage 2000, their unique list of planned projects will definitely be part of my DCS stable.

Edited by streakeagle

When it's out, I'll consider it like I would anything else. Before then, it's just another promise, of which the DCS landscape is littered.

• Like 1