• Similar Content

• By warbie
      After being a fan of SF2 series for a very long time, i decided to do an AAR on one of my campaign playthroughs here.
      The requisites are; 
      Desert4+ map
      1959 - Operation Burning Sands start
      SF2 Israel, Europe, NA, Vietnam and Exp 2 merged install
      Modded planes are only allowed if they were extant or were being exported historically, (courtesy of their respective modders)
      Realistic/Hard difficulty settings.
      No mission restarts/refly's.  

Background
       My name is Fuad Bahri. I'm a Parani. As long as i remember. I always wanted to be a pilot. People have smirked at me. Fuad, son of a struggling fisherman from Riqdur, a pilot? I was born in a forgotten place, in a forgotten time. Before the revolution, people like me, could only dream about moving as far as the next village, not even flying. It was a sport for the very rich, and the occupying British.

Shah Komar rose up to correct the injustice, the wrongs they have done to us.Now a son of a simple fisherman like me, or even a son of a bedouin can attend schools. Women are not bound by the old ways anymore. Education, is not only for the rich now. And thus, i was able to apply for the cadet school for the fledgling Parani Air Force.  

Apart from several bomber squadrons of big Ilyushins, manned by Soviet crews, we only have left-over Hunter models, from the time of the British protectorate and a couple of squadrons of new Mig-17s, small, slow but nevertheless nimble fighters. But cadets like me are not trusted with the new and valuable equipment. We were given even older planes! Meteor is an old plane. It was used by the British for "air policing", our flight leader told us. Mostly just to prevent incursions from other super-powers, and sometimes flying low to scare off unruly bedouin tribes. It borders on obsolescence, but it is a plane with ... a soul. You can feel every bolt and surface panel when you make a hard bank, and can kick you like a camel on a rough landing. 

Some say, Paran has recently become a backdrop of a global chess-game: The Cold War. Other nations accuse us for getting help from the Soviets. They say we are unable to see the "big picture", and will only be pawns for global domination. There are garbled up news reports from the other side of the border. Many advanced US jets are starting to reinforce our despicable neighbour, Dhimar. There are even rumours of a rag-tag band of mercenaries, paid for by Dhimari King himself, to use newest aircraft against us. This morning, an aide ran into the squadron HQ, as if he is one of the mosquitos troubling us around. Special orders, we have been told, and i have seen our technicians attaching long-range drop tanks, never needed during our training flights. 
       I have very mixed emotions... my lifelong dream was to fly, and now my dream could very well spell the end of my life. It sounds like a folly to fight against an enemy, no, two enemies even, with obsolete aircraft. But may the mountains of Kerman be my witness! Wars are won with bravery and blood! I'm a Parani, and as our country rises from the dustbin of history, i will do everything to protect it from our enemies! 

• By TalhaBinSafdar

View File PAF F-16C Block 50
      Hey All
      F-16C Blk50 Series By the Viper Team and Skin work is done by me.

Pack Includes:
      F-16C Block 50
      Arrows - Griffens - Sherdils - Falcons

To install:

Drop into your C:\Users\xxxxxx\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters XXXXX

Happy Landing :)

Submitter TalhaBinSafdar Submitted 03/28/2021 Category F-16  
    • By TalhaBinSafdar

View File PAF F-16B Block 15
      F-16B. 
      This package is beta and to be honest we are all sick of looking at it. So here is the deal. 
      You find something wrong and the community agrees, send it to me and I will ammend it. 
      We just need fresh eyes on it.
      Pack Include F-16B(Dual Seat)
      Skins
      *Arrows
      *Griffens (2-Skins)
      *Sherdil
      *Falcons
      All skin work is done by me on F-16B Netz
      @talha bin safdar
      Insta: @Talha_Creations
      Submitter TalhaBinSafdar Submitted 04/05/2021 Category F-18  
    • By TalhaBinSafdar
      Hey All
      F-16C Blk50 Series By the Viper Team and Skin work is done by me.

Pack Includes:
      F-16C Block 50
      Arrows - Griffens - Sherdils - Falcons

To install:

Drop into your C:\Users\xxxxxx\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters XXXXX

Happy Landing :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..